Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im stupid and lazy, but please helt me anyway:)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Im stupid and lazy, but please helt me anyway:)

norwayma
06.17.2017 , 06:11 AM | #1
Hi.
Im a returning sub and paid for the game again. But for the life of me I dont understand the crafting system. My old toons have scavenging and slicing, one of them got artifice (not high lvl thogh, but I guess I can make som crystals). Scavenging is kind of tiresome, even if its nice to pick up the credit boxes here and there. Is biochem a way to go so I can use some of the old scavenging things I got in my inventory?

SteveTheCynic
06.17.2017 , 06:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by norwayma View Post
Hi.
Im a returning sub and paid for the game again. But for the life of me I dont understand the crafting system. My old toons have scavenging and slicing, one of them got artifice (not high lvl thogh, but I guess I can make som crystals). Scavenging is kind of tiresome, even if its nice to pick up the credit boxes here and there. Is biochem a way to go so I can use some of the old scavenging things I got in my inventory?
Armstech, Armormech, and Cybertech use metals and compounds recovered using Scavenging.

Credit boxes don't actually come from Scavening. They come from Slicing.

Biochemistry "requires" Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

But use the forum search to look for posts by "psandak", who explains it better than me.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

psandak
06.17.2017 , 07:34 AM | #3
Thank you Steve.

In case you have trouble finding my posts, see my signature and where to find materials (no room left in my sig)
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

dr_mike
06.18.2017 , 03:17 PM | #4
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

norwayma
06.22.2017 , 10:28 AM | #5
Thanks alot for youre replies. I guess I will delete some skills and start some new so that I have them all across my characters.