Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CC dispell suggestion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
CC dispell suggestion

Kshahdoo
12.30.2011 , 06:44 AM | #1
When you use your resolve ability, you get a few sec immunity to any CC. You may use it at any given time, before or after you got CCed, but it's still on a 2 min cooldown. And throw away that resolve system, it doesn't work anyway.

Zeromentor
12.30.2011 , 06:53 AM | #2
New Idea: Resolve filled instantly gives you a 25% resistance to CCs (Stuns, Roots, Snares, etc) for 15 seconds and instantly cools down your CC Breaker, can not happen more than once every 30 seconds.

CC Breaker remains the same, and you can adjust Resolve to fit the new system.

Yes?
No?
Ex-SWG player from 2005-2008.
RIP: Zeromentor, level 90 Bounty Hunter
RIP: Zerocyber, level 72 Spy.
Europe-Infinity Server. Now on Kinrath Spider.

Cyphen
12.30.2011 , 06:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeromentor View Post
New Idea: Resolve filled instantly gives you a 25% resistance to CCs (Stuns, Roots, Snares, etc) for 15 seconds and instantly cools down your CC Breaker, can not happen more than once every 30 seconds.

CC Breaker remains the same, and you can adjust Resolve to fit the new system.

Yes?
No?
Hmm sounds decent, could be little OP though.

I think the current dispel system is awful. I am slowed, CCed (not hard CCed just can't move) yet I can't dispel my debuffs even though im specced into Force Dispels (cdan dispel all force abilities).

So yeah, often im impaired yet when I dispel the debuff im still impaired, could be laag but it sucks BIG time.
Your Blood shall become the Mantle to my Victory!

Zeromentor
12.30.2011 , 06:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cyphen View Post
Hmm sounds decent, could be little OP though.

I think the current dispel system is awful. I am slowed, CCed (not hard CCed just can't move) yet I can't dispel my debuffs even though im specced into Force Dispels (cdan dispel all force abilities).

So yeah, often im impaired yet when I dispel the debuff im still impaired, could be laag but it sucks BIG time.
Personally, and as a slight joke, I don't think it is possible to dispel a swift kick to the groin.
Ex-SWG player from 2005-2008.
RIP: Zeromentor, level 90 Bounty Hunter
RIP: Zerocyber, level 72 Spy.
Europe-Infinity Server. Now on Kinrath Spider.