Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best way to farm matts

BraverDre
06.19.2017 , 05:28 PM | #1
What do you think is the best way to farm matts for GTN sale - Yavin 4 or just sending companions to do crew missions on multiple alts?

psandak
06.19.2017 , 06:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
What do you think is the best way to farm matts for GTN sale - Yavin 4 or just sending companions to do crew missions on multiple alts?
If you enjoy farming then do farming, you trade time for credits by doing so; spend more time make more credits.

If you do not enjoy farming (as I do not), then running missions is a good way to acquire materials without farming, you trade credits for time; spend more credits save time make fewer credits.

That said, I am a firm believer that while selling materials is a good source of income it is not the best that crew skills has to offer. Crafting has an initial front load investment of time and credits but in the long term, makes a LOT more than selling materials.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
06.20.2017 , 07:26 AM | #3
OP, do you honestly believe that someone else is going to do all the research for you and deliver you the simple formula?

Also, this thread feels like bait to advertise referral link...
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

PiiTarr
06.20.2017 , 11:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
OP, do you honestly believe that someone else is going to do all the research for you and deliver you the simple formula?

Also, this thread feels like bait to advertise referral link...
Based on the multitude of other posts made by the OP in a short amount of time across various sub-forums, many containing questions that have already been answered or were being discussed elsewhere, I completely agree with your feeling about this thread.