Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues again??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EzioMessi
06.20.2017 , 05:44 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hold on...are you indicating you haven't already done that with your toons?
My main is at 160

Got a long way to go.
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Attair - Level 70 Sentinel
If you like my comment, please click my referral link for free goodies for both you and
me: http://www.swtor.com/r/3XbB9h

Kiesu
06.20.2017 , 05:48 AM | #122
I absolutely believe we'll figure it out so we can get back to being the very patient, empathetic, and agreeable folks we all try to be on these forums.

---Keith
Ok you made me giggle real hard there haha

Didnt even know the servers were being bonkers (im sorry i have a life outside star wars sometimes QQ). Dont think i missed anything good though, best bit was this thread summary hands down.

Back to hammering my head against safeguard and net spam in pvp.
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.

Short summary of my established characters
Arts

Epic-demic
06.20.2017 , 06:34 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganden View Post
Not even halfway on my main
haha i think my highest is like rank 12

Exly
06.20.2017 , 07:02 AM | #124
Hold on...are you indicating you haven't already done that with your toons?
I have done it on the merc that I love to play but will relegate to alt status when you nerf the **** out if next month. I have also done it on a pt so that I can tank for my guild when needed, and for an assassin.

I am now having to work on a melee dot spec toon to replace my merc as my main. Unfortunately the ridiculous grind to get another toon to 300 is something that I DON'T want to do. I already did the grind 3 times, and doing it again makes me feel like the game is becoming too much of a chore.

On top of that, I am playing the game less now than I used to, and the reason that I play less is because of the galactic command system and the associated grind.

Grinding toons to level 300 and then still having to grind for gear once reaching 300 is not fun to me, and it never will be.

EricMusco
06.20.2017 , 09:06 AM | #125 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
Servers are back up, but it looks like there was a rollback. I lost maybe 45 minutes or more. Anyone else seeing that?
Hey there,

As when we experienced this previously, it is possible that a rollback occurred. Based on the timing of the issue, any that did occur will have been fairly minor (30-45 minutes at most). From what we could see on our side, data did properly go through so there should be a very small number of players who are affected. We do apologize for any inconvenience if you were impacted. We are continuing our investigation today into what has been occurring to prevent this in the future.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bragginator
06.20.2017 , 09:32 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
hey there,

as when we experienced this previously, it is possible that a rollback occurred. Based on the timing of the issue, any that did occur will have been fairly minor (30-45 minutes at most). From what we could see on our side, data did properly go through so there should be a very small number of players who are affected. We do apologize for any inconvenience if you were impacted. We are continuing our investigation today into what has been occurring to prevent this in the future.

-eric
............. A roll back did occur!

Djake
06.20.2017 , 10:16 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there,

As when we experienced this previously, it is possible that a rollback occurred. Based on the timing of the issue, any that did occur will have been fairly minor (30-45 minutes at most). From what we could see on our side, data did properly go through so there should be a very small number of players who are affected. We do apologize for any inconvenience if you were impacted. We are continuing our investigation today into what has been occurring to prevent this in the future.

-eric
What about that little matter of no-one on East coast servers getting the weekly conquest rewards?
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

VarKoE
06.20.2017 , 10:21 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Djake View Post
What about that little matter of no-one on East coast servers getting the weekly conquest rewards?
Eric already advised it was being looked into, on dev tracker

RubyRiver
06.21.2017 , 05:56 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by dartge View Post
im with this, keith ^ i stopped grinding myway up in command points after reaching tier 2 that was like my goal .
havnt set a " reach tier 3 " goal yet lul
Wait... there's a tier 2? Grinding should only be done on the dance floor.
You may think you're saying something profound in your signature...
trust me, you're the ONLY one that thinks that.
irony --->

Srekins
06.21.2017 , 01:09 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
So the same problem that has been a problem with logins popped up again tonight. That's fine, you know what? It happens. It keeps happening, and you still haven't worked out why, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Then the servers go down. Unannounced and unacknowledged. Okay, that's not really doing so great on the communication front, but we'll deal with it. I'm sure it wasn't intentional!

But then, when you get the servers back up, there's been a 45 minute or more rollback.

There's one more dev post after we bring up the rollback, but it's just a lame joke about CXP rather than any sort of acknowledgement.

Uh.

Yeah. Okay. I'm easygoing enough, but I'm annoyed. Maybe that's not fair of me, but I am. You guys dropped the ball.
This. So much this.

I also created a ticket and the customer service team denied this even happened stating they "no records of the servers going down" or having and logs of my specific character being rolled back, even though I know for a fact it happened. I understand these things happen, but when the communication from the development team is sorely lacking coupled with the fact customer service is denying it ever happened, really irritates me.