Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues again??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaveat
06.20.2017 , 12:00 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
Actually, I might go read a book. I've been eyeing a new fantasy trilogy, might have to check it out.
I may have to check out this "getting to sleep at a decent hour" experience my wife keeps going on about...
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]

Nmyownworld
06.20.2017 , 12:01 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Just a quick check-in. The team is making progress and we are definitely moving in the direction of getting everything back up and running. I don't have an ETA just yet but should hopefully have more updates soon. Thanks again for your patience.

-eric
I appreciate the updates.

KeithKanneg
06.20.2017 , 12:02 AM | #83 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Wow, vicious group tonight. I fully understand your frustration and am also unhappy with the situation. Yes, it has happened multiple times the past month, and yes it is related to the new Datacenter, but likely due to some configuration change we haven't isolated. I absolutely believe we'll figure it out so we can get back to being the very patient, empathetic, and agreeable folks we all try to be on these forums.

East Coast servers should be back up soon!

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Galviron
06.20.2017 , 12:04 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by DuchessKristania View Post
Actually, I might go read a book. I've been eyeing a new fantasy trilogy, might have to check it out.
Well..I did buy SWTOR: Annihilation..I should probably crack into that.

SmokedPlaya
06.20.2017 , 12:04 AM | #85
Thank you for the info

DuchessKristania
06.20.2017 , 12:04 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaveat View Post
I may have to check out this "getting to sleep at a decent hour" experience my wife keeps going on about...
Sleep? Decent hour? What are these words you use?

EricMusco
06.20.2017 , 12:05 AM | #87 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We are to the point of having the servers up and being tested. Assuming that goes well, we aren't far from having the servers back online. Shouldn't be more than 10-20 minutes as long as everything checks out.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nmyownworld
06.20.2017 , 12:05 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Wow, vicious group tonight. I fully understand your frustration and am also unhappy with the situation. Yes, it has happened multiple times the past month, and yes it is related to the new Datacenter, but likely due to some configuration change we haven't isolated. I absolutely believe we'll figure it out so we can get back to being the very patient, empathetic, and agreeable folks we all try to be on these forums.

---Keith
The up side is liking SWTOR enough to be cranky when we can't play it.

The down side is liking SWTOR enough to be cranky when we can't play it.

Thanks for the update, Keith Kanneg.

DuchessKristania
06.20.2017 , 12:06 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

---Keith
Thanks, the team's efforts are much appreciated. I'm sure it's not fun to deal with this stuff and even less fun when it's late.

Ganden
06.20.2017 , 12:09 AM | #90
I have a solution to compensate the players for these issues:

Grant every eligible character on the East Coast servers Galactic Command level 300
Ganden Venorsi
Ataru shall set me free...
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP