Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forums A Bit Laggy On PC?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AscendingSky
06.18.2017 , 12:30 PM | #11
I started having this issue this morning too. I have refresh forum threads and listings multiple times to get the 'updated' data.
#SWTORMaintenanceMode2018
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Jagaimee
06.18.2017 , 05:02 PM | #12
Still having this issue. Anyone else...?
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

ShadessaWayland
06.18.2017 , 09:21 PM | #13
i have trouble keeping logg in ad the forum
ea time i try a other treat i get logg out

i logg back in go to forum boom logg out again
free 7 days of sub

Ylliarus
06.19.2017 , 03:17 AM | #14
I FINALLY GOT IN. I literally have been trying to get in since yesterday. This is absolutely absurd, I know stuff can happen and go wrong and I am patient and I will be, but it's starting to become frustrating trying to access the forums and have to struggle FOR ONE ENTIRE DAY to be able finally get in and (hopefully) post 1 comment before the forums mess up again.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Ylliarus
06.19.2017 , 07:28 AM | #15
Update: I seem to be able to log in now and stay logged in, but the thread makeup is still switching between updated and two days old. How are things with other people? Still having problems? Will admit that I had to try to log in and log out + refresh a few times before I could post this.

EDIT: NOPE NOT FIXED. I just had to struggle to get this edited, keep being sent to the "You are logged out or don't have access page". It's getting kinda frustrating while trying to access the forums properly, so I think the title of the thread shouldn't be "kinda laggy", but it should be "big problems with forums, can't properly access them" :P Let us hope I can make this edit without the forums messing everything up and sending me to the "not logged in/no access" page...
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

Ylliarus
06.19.2017 , 08:38 AM | #16
After 3 attempts, lots of logging in, logging out, refreshening the page AND frustrations I managed to send Eric Musco a message about this the problem seems to be heavily persisting and is also affecting the private messaging system, basically, anything forum related such as getting to your own forum profile or avatar.

kodrac
06.19.2017 , 09:47 AM | #17
Weird. I have not noticed anything like this - from home or work.

Ylliarus
06.19.2017 , 09:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Weird. I have not noticed anything like this - from home or work.
I will have to say that the issue seems to have been solved, for me that is. I am able to jump between threads and comment without encountering the previously mentioned issues. Let's hope it stays that way

dr_mike
06.19.2017 , 10:29 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I will have to say that the issue seems to have been solved, for me that is. I am able to jump between threads and comment without encountering the previously mentioned issues. Let's hope it stays that way
Well considering there's at least 6 more threads on this from just today....
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

EricMusco
06.19.2017 , 10:36 AM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

There was a forum database issue for a brief period this morning which was causing some "wonkiness." I ran into it myself on the admin side. It has since been resolved! Let me know if anything else crops up, thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]