Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New EV counsil bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kittybear
06.13.2017 , 04:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyHF View Post
just kill kahesh last-sin in the front row and the loot will be there and also Soa's door will open-a workaound until BW fixes it
will try this tomorrow thanks for the work around

Norag
06.13.2017 , 08:56 PM | #12
This workaround works to a T. Just used it and had no issue.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

EricMusco
06.15.2017 , 02:47 PM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyHF View Post
just kill kahesh last-sin in the front row and the loot will be there and also Soa's door will open-a workaound until BW fixes it
Quoting for truth. This workaround will work until it is addressed. The current plan is to fix the Council bug in our next patch, GU 5.3.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Inkatta
06.16.2017 , 01:16 AM | #14
This is an operation breaking bug, particularly for those that do not frequent the forums and do not know the work around. Why do we have to wait 4 - 6 weeks before it is fixed?

Forren-Midosea
06.16.2017 , 03:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Inkatta View Post
This is an operation breaking bug, particularly for those that do not frequent the forums and do not know the work around. Why do we have to wait 4 - 6 weeks before it is fixed?
Would like to know that too.

xiiMPuLSe
06.17.2017 , 07:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Inkatta View Post
Cause BioWare? lol in all seriousness there would be people complaining about servers being down for a hotfix or something

-Fabien-
06.18.2017 , 02:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Quoting for truth. This workaround will work until it is addressed. The current plan is to fix the Council bug in our next patch, GU 5.3.

-eric
I don't understand your attitude, do you want the death of your game ?
how can you wait for 1 month (or year(s)) to fix critical bugs (this bug, reset alignment from sector X, ect...)

you shut down for Cartel Market, but you wait for critical bugs ...

Wake-up
Thanks to ignore french and german players.