Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why would you...

billlthegreat
06.14.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1
...change something like mail box buttons. After five years of checking and receiving mail in this game you start to screw with us by changing the buttons around. I understand making them farther apart, but to switch the order is just super annoying. I have almost deleted messages several times, because someone probably whined about deleting a message with gear in it and customer service whined because they had to reinstate their items. Well I'm sorry but that is part of the job. Now that you have screwed with this system that was working just fine, I hear that you have yet created another bug where the gather all button does not function properly. SOME WORDS OF ADVICE... If isn't broke leave it alone.

Treeba
06.14.2017 , 03:39 PM | #2
Seriously. I've almost deleted sooooo many items and credits. Muscle memory is a thing! Why are you screwing with it

MingusPho
06.15.2017 , 12:35 PM | #3
The button thing didn't bother me so much as their lack of direction with this. Who asked for this change? Is it so hard for them to take a poll from the players or at least read the forums and tally responses before they implement any changes?

I see this little change and I think, "so THIS is why I have to wait on the rest of my companions getting armor slots???" That time and manpower could have been better spent elsewhere....just sayin'.

Sportiva
06.15.2017 , 12:42 PM | #4
I made another post about this ... I did delete items. Nothing super valuable, but some end-game crafting mats and some companion gifts. The change is so stupid and uncalled for, but nevertheless the BWA White Knights came to their defense.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder