Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you plan to use the "skip cutscenes" option?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do you plan to use the "skip cutscenes" option?

CadeAssant
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerandar View Post
of course the fact that they wasted money to fill time is a joke, they really should have just saved money and made it mostly text based, if it didnt have a skip function I wouldnt bother playing
No, fully Voiced is what the game has going for it. Besides with no Chat Bubbles and the crap UI. No way they could do text only. :P
"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save, not condemn you." ―Jolee Bindo

MercArcher
12.13.2011 , 06:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jayderyu View Post
Much later Alts and only for non Class quests. My first characters no. Skipping through cut scenes equates to not even bothering to play this game. Really. Do people play Dragon Age and Mass Effect to skip through the cut scenes. If you did. Why play them at all? however even in those games. once you run through 2/3 times. You have already seen it.
Played the beta for 5 months, got 2 of my class 1-50.

Already done it.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

theChefMan
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #13
Nah, I will rewatch the main story cutscenes and spacebar spam the extra ones I have already seen, fortunately, I am choosing to play a class I didnt play much of in beta and wont be repeating too much.

pcloadletter
12.13.2011 , 06:26 PM | #14
No, but I do turn on subtitles and read ahead of the voice actors, then hit spacebar when I'm ready for the next line of dialogue.