Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Road Map 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Road Map 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chaharbagh
06.13.2017 , 07:23 PM | #681
What are the species that Grennk and Sellexith belong to?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

KeithKanneg
06.13.2017 , 07:31 PM | #682 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Hi Keith, is there any update on what this week's weekly discussion post will be? I think the class changes discussion and the combined server merger threads have been the past two discussions. I'm crusio to see which of the players' concerns are currently high enough on the priority list to make it into the weekly discussions.

(I hope this week's discussion isn't Ranked rewards, because that sounds less like a discussion and more like you telling us what's already happening.)
There's obviously lots to choose from, so we'll decide the topic tomorrow. We haven't established a priority list, yet, and that'll make it seem a bit random for a while.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KeithKanneg
06.13.2017 , 07:42 PM | #683 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Swedguy View Post
Thank you for replying! I messaged you here on SWTOR.
Ok, feeling a bit like a newb, but after you stated that, I realized you meant you sent me a Private Message. Uhoh, I've never checked that before and just now looked...SO, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has sent me a PM over the past couple months.

I wasn't being rude, I simply didn't know I had another inbox to check. I'm not sure I'll be able to answer every question, but will do my best to get back to you. I guarantee it's going to take some time! to get through all the messages. Thanks for being patient!

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

stoopicus
06.13.2017 , 07:49 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Ok, feeling a bit like a newb, but after you stated that, I realized you meant you sent me a Private Message. Uhoh, I've never checked that before and just now looked...SO, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has sent me a PM over the past couple months.

I wasn't being rude, I simply didn't know I had another inbox to check. I'm not sure I'll be able to answer every question, but will do my best to get back to you. I guarantee it's going to take some time! to get through all the messages. Thanks for being patient!

---Keith
No worries! It's actually kind of hidden and has non-obvious notification of unread messages. I think most of us have done that

Biomild
06.14.2017 , 03:05 AM | #685
Will the Manaan SH add an other 25% to the conquest bonus?

Swedguy
06.14.2017 , 03:51 AM | #686
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

---Keith
No problem! As Stoopicus said, they're a bit hidden. To make things easier, here's what I was wondering: Since Companions seem pretty important, can we expect the KOTFE Chapter 9 Bug to be fixed at some point? Maybe by lettting us toggle Companion Romances manually or by letting us alter previous KOTFE decisions by replaying Chapters 1 to 9? Might be the wrong place to ask, but it seemed relevant since in the Road Map, you mention how companions are pretty important to BioWare.

Blacklynx
06.14.2017 , 04:05 AM | #687
Thanks for the roadmap Keith, i must say i haven't read all posts so i'm sorry if these suggestions are repeated.

I'm the kind of player that prefers creating alts to play the vanilla story, so gc has been pretty much tertiary for me, also the reason why i still have my lvl 70 token unused. Would there be a way to create a character with the lvl 70 token but starting to play in the vanilla story? iIt's not like the level you are means that much nowdays.

As a suggestion for the gc menu, when i want to do the heroics/uprisings/pvp, why can't i choose wich ones i want to play in from a drop down menu? Like decided to do heroics so i choose from a drop down menu the planet i'm interested, instead clicking the heroics and cancel ad nauseum untill i get where i want to go.

There were claims when the tunings appeared that there would be different ways to get them other than boxes, any news on what's planned? (thanks for adding them to collections, even if it's expensive)

Any chances on revisiting the macrobinoculars/seeker droid end missions so they can be done solo?

This one might annoy some ppl but any chances of doing an ops solo story mode for those like me that want to see the story but can't be bothered/no time/no skill to do a complete ops. No need for achivements or even loot, just want to see the story (mainly the oricon story and now the Iokath one)

OneHit
06.14.2017 , 04:54 AM | #688
Keith,

Can you add Cursor Size to the UI. Since I started playing this game 5 years ago my screen resolution has doubled, my screen size has doubled, and Ive been through 3 sets of glasses. The Cursor is too small and crisp that I often lose it during boss fights and PvP. Thanx

omaan
06.14.2017 , 05:11 AM | #689
Quote: Originally Posted by Endrinhael View Post
I don't know if the Dev's are still monitoring this discussion, but there is a question I HAVE to ask.

To make myself clear, I dislike and completely avoid PVP in games. Why? Lets just say I have had bad experiences with the PvP playerbase in every game that included it, so I will NOT participate in it ever again.

Now to my question, will you ever allow me to enjoy Galactic Star fighter (other than the limited tutorial) without having to PvP? I know there are many in t he PvE community like myself that completely avoid GSF because of the PvP. WIll you eventually open it up so ALL of your playerbase can enjoy it, or with you continue to keep it closed off to a small niche community?

If any of the Devs can answer this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Are you joking? Gsf is apriori pvp, it can't be pve lol. Pvp community is already in big minus in this game, since world pvp is dead, no new warzones for a long time. Pve community has ops,uprisings,fps and now you also want gsf? Lol too much, sorry

omaan
06.14.2017 , 05:22 AM | #690
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Use this thread to discuss the 2017 road map from Keith, which can be found here.

-eric
My feedback concerns bad state of pvp in this game. Are you planning to give us cross-server warzone queues? With buffing rewards from pve (each boss has a guarantee drops) many players are paying attention to pve rather than pvp, and i always see the same people queuing warzones which is booring because fighting the same players you know and fight every day makes these fights look the same lol. Numbers lf Pvp community is shrinking:world pvp is dead in swtor even on Iokath,ranked is dead on almost all servers except for tre and harb but even on these two it procs rarely, not many people paying attention to warzones because of bad class balance, no new warzones.
One of the possible solutions is cross-server queues! It's needed ASAP especially if you are not planning server merges. So, can we have it? Are you planning to make cross-servers queues and support pvp in this game?