Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weapon Tunings in Collections

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wilseifert
06.13.2017 , 12:12 PM | #1
I noticed that the Dark Vs Light (Dark-attuned and LIght-attuned) weapon tunings were not added to collections. I am not sure if this is as intended or an oversight.

EricMusco
06.13.2017 , 02:39 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by wilseifert View Post
I noticed that the Dark Vs Light (Dark-attuned and LIght-attuned) weapon tunings were not added to collections. I am not sure if this is as intended or an oversight.
This looks like an oversight, sending it on the the team.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Kakarote
06.13.2017 , 02:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This looks like an oversight, sending it on the the team.

-eric
Thanks Eric for the Reply. I was wondering this myself since it's my favorite tuning and would love to have it unlocked!

SebastiaanZ
06.13.2017 , 03:03 PM | #4
I have two tunings equipped so they should be added to collections right? Why can I not unlock them? Or are they not unlockable in collections? And I am talking about Galactic Command Tuning and Riot Control Tuning.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

EricMusco
06.13.2017 , 03:12 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
I have two tunings equipped so they should be added to collections right? Why can I not unlock them? Or are they not unlockable in collections? And I am talking about Galactic Command Tuning and Riot Control Tuning.
If they are already equipped, it isn't retroactive. You would need to remove and re-equip them for it to trigger in Collections.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ultimarb
06.13.2017 , 03:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
take it out of the weapon, then the collection recognize, that you have that item and will be added to yyour collection.

SebastiaanZ
06.13.2017 , 04:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If they are already equipped, it isn't retroactive. You would need to remove and re-equip them for it to trigger in Collections.

-eric
Okay! Thanks for the clarification!
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Mevan
06.13.2017 , 06:45 PM | #8
Glad to hear this is a known issue. Love the Dark/Light tunings.

AussieAlan
06.15.2017 , 06:52 AM | #9
I couldn't believe it when I saw this post in dev tracker, didn't know they were in collections yet, was so happy, then I saw the dark tuning from DvL the only one I got is bugged, what a bummer.

So how much are they to unlock in collections, I so what to start using the dark tuning I got, wanted it so bad but was not going to use it for just one toon, had too many toons I want to use it on.

Stariessaber
06.15.2017 , 07:11 AM | #10
Yeah I am having the same issue with the Dark V Light Weapon Tunings.

I tried the putting the light one in a Weapon and Removing it, but still nothing is coming up in collections.

If you could add the Dark and Light Tuning in collections,that would be great. As currently there is no Icon for them in the Collections/Tunings menu . Even if it could be included in a future patch to fix the issue.