Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: June 13th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: June 13th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alceleniel
06.12.2017 , 11:51 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
5.2.2 patch notes are now live! http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

-eric
You should check the German translation. It says that the Nightlife event is coming back in August.

frennky
06.12.2017 , 01:32 PM | #22

-eric
Since you're introducing rating 246 crafting schematics, I hope you remembered to add Grade 10 materials to Jawa vendors.

Dewlmenow
06.12.2017 , 01:57 PM | #23

-eric
I hope that the schematics drops from operations are being updated so we can get 246 schematics from master mode bosses as well.

Ylliarus
06.12.2017 , 02:22 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by frennky View Post
Since you're introducing rating 246 crafting schematics, I hope you remembered to add Grade 10 materials to Jawa vendors.
Yes, this, this is very necessary.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

EricMusco
06.12.2017 , 03:03 PM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by alceleniel View Post
You should check the German translation. It says that the Nightlife event is coming back in August.
Thank you for the heads up, I will get that cleared up.

Quote: Originally Posted by frennky View Post
I confirmed with the team that you can in fact get Grade 10 materials from the Jawa Scrap Vendors. They also noted that they are more expensive than other materials so I got some clarification on the exact scrap costs by quality:
  • Premium - 12 per
  • Prototype - 6 per
  • Artifact - 3 per

I will get this information added to the patch notes as well!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

mike_carton
06.12.2017 , 03:07 PM | #26
Quote:
Players who defeat the Infernal Council in the Eternity Vault will now receive the “Defeating the Infernal Council” Achievement as intended.
Will the Council need to be defeated again (all 4 combinations) or will the Acievements be granted for those who already did that previously?
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Setokai
06.12.2017 , 03:10 PM | #27
Any chance of a fix for Kuat drive yard with tomorrows patch?
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player

JediAkemi
06.12.2017 , 03:17 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Will the Council need to be defeated again (all 4 combinations) or will the Acievements be granted for those who already did that previously?
My money's on having to fight them again in each mode... which isn't a problem since it's one of the easier Ops

EricMusco
06.12.2017 , 03:49 PM | #29 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Heads up, I just added another patch note:
  • The [Weekly] Story Uprisings Mission now only requires 5 completed Uprisings, down from 10.

Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
The Council will need to be defeated again for the Achievements.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ylliarus
06.12.2017 , 03:56 PM | #30
Heads up, I just added another patch note:
  • The [Weekly] Story Uprisings Mission now only requires 5 completed Uprisings, down from 10.

The Council will need to be defeated again for the Achievements.

-eric
Eric, will the Dev team consider making more customization options in future patches for the non-Human species? We have a gargantuan amount of appearance options for humans but there are sadly a lot of races that seem to be neglected, for example Cathar, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Chiss, Rattataki and Miraluka. It would be amazing to see new customization options added for those races.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!