All EC servers down. Again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ill wait ..i love this game and will continue to play and pay when i can. After all it is just a game. It is an awesome game..i am now level 30. Good luck on the fix. Yall have a pleasant day. These rude posts..guys calm down, It will be ok. Edited by FionaFairy

It's a technical problem, yes it's happened before but those of us who understand that technical things will break, will patiently wait for the queues to go away so we can get on to play. There's no need to use profanity and be threatening.

being patient is fine for a while, but if I were having the same problems at work even once a week, nevermind twice a week, I'd worry about losing my job

• Dev Post
ill wait ..i love this game and will continue to play and pay when i can. After all it is just a game. It is an awesome game..i am now level 30. Good luck on the fix. Yall have a pleasant day. These rude posts..guys calm down, It will be ok.
Thanks. We'll have the servers back up shortly. Appreciate your patience.

• Dev Post

Alright folks, beyond just halting logins we need to actually take the servers down to address the issue. This will kick everyone off who is currently logged in. That will be happening in the next 10 or so minutes. Hopefully we can resolve the issue pretty quickly after that. I will keep the updates coming.

-eric

still waiting lol. Must of been a major issue.

It sounds like it's the same issue that happened on the 5/30/17, they disabled logins, then brought the servers down, kicked everyone who was still on it off, did a small roll back and boom the servers eventually came back up.

/grabs popcorn

It sounds like it's the same issue that happened on the 5/30/17, they disabled logins, then brought the servers down, kicked everyone who was still on it off, did a small roll back and boom the servers eventually came back up.

/grabs popcorn

sure hope they don't need a rollback but they will do what they need to fix the servers i guess. :jawa_wink:

Thanks. We'll have the servers back up shortly. Appreciate your patience.

You and Eric are communicating with us about a technical problem on Sunday evening.

Appreciate your making the effort to do so outside of regular business hours. :)

I think they should merge the pve and rp servers together and the 2 pvp servers together on east coast and merge all the west coast into one server. Not sure about the EU servers

no just no. it is bad enough that on our rp server we have people making names that are not fit to rp names but troll names..and we got more trolls now than ever before.. so no that is a bad idea.. i wish rp servers had more rules..

Edited by Taliena

When I saw the queue to enter in The Ebon Hawk, I've got a bad feeling about this.

I hope the servers come back soon and that you can make something more permanent to fix them since we have experienced this problem before.

You can do it!! *cheers*

I think they should merge the pve and rp servers together and the 2 pvp servers together on east coast and merge all the west coast into one server. Not sure about the EU servers

Irrelevant to the server issues

no just no. it is bad enough that on our rp server we have people making names that are not fit to rp names but troll names..and we got more trolls now than ever before.. so no that is a bad idea.. i wish rp servers had more rules..

Agreed