Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition: More Hooks for Guild Flagship!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Petition: More Hooks for Guild Flagship!

Lunafox
04.10.2016 , 10:28 AM | #81
I would love more hooks for my houses too. My NS house though 100% still looks a bit empty, I could do more...so more hooks for everything please!

And if possible add more carpet hooks in a room so we can put down more rugs, or even stack rugs. I'd also appreciate if the wampa rug could also double as a wall hanging. Thanks

BenduKundalini
04.11.2016 , 12:01 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I would love more hooks for my houses too. My NS house though 100% still looks a bit empty, I could do more...so more hooks for everything please!

And if possible add more carpet hooks in a room so we can put down more rugs, or even stack rugs. I'd also appreciate if the wampa rug could also double as a wall hanging. Thanks
Yup carpets are available in the silliest places (example, balconies of both capitals)

SizaCionel
05.30.2017 , 06:24 AM | #83
Pls give me another 200 Guild ship hooks, i badly need them!

Xina_LA
05.30.2017 , 12:35 PM | #84
It's true, we need many more floor covering and ceiling hook options everywhere, not just flagships.

I seem to have plenty of hooks on my flagships, but the decoration limit is lower than I'd like. I guess they didn't want to make it too hard to get to 100%. I seem to remember they increased the deco limit once before?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

BenduKundalini
05.30.2017 , 07:42 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
It's true, we need many more floor covering and ceiling hook options everywhere, not just flagships.

I seem to have plenty of hooks on my flagships, but the decoration limit is lower than I'd like. I guess they didn't want to make it too hard to get to 100%. I seem to remember they increased the deco limit once before?
Yup they added like 200 more to the vanilla flagship count.

Willjb
06.10.2017 , 01:20 PM | #86
Yeah, really need more hooks; currently, it's not doing our guild ships justice.