Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: June 13th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: June 13th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.09.2017 , 12:58 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 13th in order to apply Game Update 5.2.2. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 13 June 2017
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.2.2

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ylliarus
06.09.2017 , 01:27 PM | #2
Will the patch include extending the four additional eye colours, the Yellow, Blue, Green and White eyes, to being available to the other species with humanoid eyes as well? :3 so far they were only available to Humans and Cyborgs but it would be absolutely amazing to give my Twi'lek Sorcerer those Bright Yellow Eyes for example to resemble Darth Atroxa from the "Sacrifice" trailer. The additional hairstyles were previously available to humans and cyborgs only as well but it eventually was also given to other species with humanoid hair such as the Pureblood, Chiss and Miraluka too
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Nightblazer
06.09.2017 , 01:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Will the patch include extending the four additional eye colours, the Yellow, Blue, Green and White eyes, to being available to the other species with humanoid eyes as well? :3 so far they were only available to Humans and Cyborgs but it would be absolutely amazing to give my Twi'lek Sorcerer those Bright Yellow Eyes for example to resemble Darth Atroxa from the "Sacrifice" trailer. The additional hairstyles were previously available to humans and cyborgs only as well but it eventually was also given to other species with humanoid hair such as the Pureblood, Chiss and Miraluka too
We'll find out Monday when they post the patch notes, but doubt it. I would assume it would be for a larger patch like 5.3 but could be wrong.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Ylliarus
06.09.2017 , 01:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
We'll find out Monday when they post the patch notes, but doubt it. I would assume it would be for a larger patch like 5.3 but could be wrong.
Well I've been waiting for it ever since the eye colour were released, so I really hope it will happen sometime soon XD
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

KinAster
06.10.2017 , 11:01 AM | #5
Will the patch notes mention the total cost of tier 1 (230 raiting) gear with command tokens by chance? If not would it be possible to include it at all?

Swedguy
06.10.2017 , 11:22 AM | #6
Any plans on fixing the KOTFE Chapter 9 Romance Bug?

Nightblazer
06.10.2017 , 11:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KinAster View Post
Will the patch notes mention the total cost of tier 1 (230 raiting) gear with command tokens by chance? If not would it be possible to include it at all?
More then likely not. They've never posted costs before in the patch notes. Last update was that a total Tier 1 set would be 800 tokens. Will just need to see once the vendors are put in game
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Icestar
06.10.2017 , 01:47 PM | #8
I hope they fix the courting influence tokens someday, they have been broken for a long time.

Thank you for the information about the patch!

Cheers!

Jedi_riches
06.12.2017 , 06:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KinAster View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
More then likely not. They've never posted costs before in the patch notes. Last update was that a total Tier 1 set would be 800 tokens. Will just need to see once the vendors are put in game
Yeah Bioware have only said so far less than 800 tokens, though I am hoping that this is much, much less, my reasoning being players hitting tier 2 should have enough tokens to get a full set as anyone who can seriously level that far are likely to be getting better gear as they are likely to be doing operations or PvP which reward cxp and better gear that T1, if a player has to be well into tier 2 almost 3 before they can get T1 gear who are they really aiming at with this change?

Quote: Originally Posted by Swedguy View Post
Any plans on fixing the KOTFE Chapter 9 Romance Bug?
I really hope it gets fixed someday as I almost don't want to take a character through kotfe in fear of it bugging out on me, yes its a virtual romance but with story games such as this bugs like this lessen my enjoyment by quite a lot.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

EricMusco
06.12.2017 , 09:27 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
5.2.2 patch notes are now live! http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]