Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Cluster and Vertica pack drop changes???!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Cluster and Vertica pack drop changes???!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darkside's Avatar


Darkside
06.07.2017 , 09:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I'm all sorts of confused now...but I vividly recall, with vividness, one of us being wrong...
your response is so vivid!
O=============================O

DARK HOLOCRON

O=============================O

FREE Server Transfer + FREE 7 Day Subscription + FREE Stuff = CLICK HERE!

Talon_strikes's Avatar


Talon_strikes
06.07.2017 , 09:48 AM | #12
This discussion is too vivid for my liking.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
06.07.2017 , 10:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SolomonDarkfury View Post
Hey I came back to the game about a month ago after a year or so away. I remember VIVIDLY that the Armor in these two packs dropped as FULL SETS... Now I see them hit the Cartel Market without any mention of any sort of change, I buy a Hypercrate, start opening them and I am left in literal shock... Not one full set... Instead replacing the full sets are INDIVIDUAL PIECES???!!!! SERIOUSLY???!!! How can you NOT tell the community that these ARE NOT the same packs they were when they debuted???!! I submitted a ticket for a refund but to me if you as a company are going to bring back old packs, which is awesome, THEN BRING THEM BACK AS THEY ORIGINALLY WERE!!! Not this penny pinching one armor piece GARBAGE!
Feel better now?

Unfortunately... your memory is flawed on this topic, which makes your entire rant and demands moot.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
06.07.2017 , 02:09 PM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

I wanted to add some clarification to the topic, just to avoid any further confusion. The Star Cluster's Nightlife pack and the Club Vertica's Nightlife pack both operate the same way as all standard packs. They drop armor sets in Upper, Lower, and Supplementary boxes except for rare armor sets, such as Tulak Hord, which drop as individual pieces.

There is a compilation pack called the Grand Nightlife pack which we release from time to time that works differently. That is a "best of" pack and drops armor in full set boxes. The two packs on the market right now do not work this way, they drop armor in the standard fashion listed at the top of this post.

I hope this clears up any confusion!

-eric

PS - vivid
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MeNaCe-NZ's Avatar


MeNaCe-NZ
06.07.2017 , 02:55 PM | #15
What a strange topic to choose to respond to Eric ... as this one was answered by the community if not rather rudely, perhaps that's why you stepped in.

MandFlurry's Avatar


MandFlurry
06.07.2017 , 04:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Wait...but I vividly remember saying I DID smile
I didn't see you smile either, maybe because your wearing a Mando Helmet?? lol.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

MandFlurry's Avatar


MandFlurry
06.07.2017 , 04:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I wanted to add some clarification to the topic, just to avoid any further confusion. The Star Cluster's Nightlife pack and the Club Vertica's Nightlife pack both operate the same way as all standard packs. They drop armor sets in Upper, Lower, and Supplementary boxes except for rare armor sets, such as Tulak Hord, which drop as individual pieces.

There is a compilation pack called the Grand Nightlife pack which we release from time to time that works differently. That is a "best of" pack and drops armor in full set boxes. The two packs on the market right now do not work this way, they drop armor in the standard fashion listed at the top of this post.

I hope this clears up any confusion!

-eric

PS - vivid
Thanks Eric, appreciate the clarification, especially since so many others need it to.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
06.08.2017 , 03:19 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
What a strange topic to choose to respond to Eric ... as this one was answered by the community if not rather rudely, perhaps that's why you stepped in.
You seriously complain about a yellow reply? The most requested feature on this board for years? I don't understand you. Be happy about it! While players gave replies, it might well be that something did change of which we were unaware of. Now we know that what was written, was correct. I appreciate Eric's clarification.

I also don't think there were rude responses. Maybe the discussion got a bit mean, but not rude. The OP was kinda rude though, imho.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Darkside's Avatar


Darkside
06.08.2017 , 05:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
Thanks Eric, appreciate the clarification, especially since so many others need it to.
I vividly remember Mr Musco clarifying the misinformation.
O=============================O

DARK HOLOCRON

O=============================O

FREE Server Transfer + FREE 7 Day Subscription + FREE Stuff = CLICK HERE!

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
06.08.2017 , 11:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
You seriously complain about a yellow reply? The most requested feature on this board for years? I don't understand you. Be happy about it! While players gave replies, it might well be that something did change of which we were unaware of. Now we know that what was written, was correct. I appreciate Eric's clarification.
^^ Agree.

Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
I also don't think there were rude responses. Maybe the discussion got a bit mean, but not rude. The OP was kinda rude though, imho.
Yep... you could almost feel the emotional outburst in the original post as he tried to ply us with "alternate facts".

As is often the case in the forum, the OP reaped what he sowed.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk