Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Male Force User companion...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Male Force User companion...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Spyderwoman
06.05.2017 , 01:02 PM | #1
So when are us female players, (yes we do exist), when we are going to get a male force user companion, all male companions seem to be everything BUT force users? Even a cartel bought version, please?

I know there's Xalek but come on i am taking a male companion worth looking at lol.
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

Nightfrogger
06.05.2017 , 01:12 PM | #2
Lord Scourge too, don't forget him.

Milishor
06.05.2017 , 01:21 PM | #3
Arcann ? ...deff worth looking at ...

Sheyshen
06.05.2017 , 01:32 PM | #4
we have both arcann and scourge who are male force users. the former being much better on the eyes than the latter imho

rbrayr
06.05.2017 , 01:37 PM | #5
arcann is only half the man he used to be though

CharlesBoyd
06.05.2017 , 01:38 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
This has been on my mind a lot - it's definitely a huge oversight that I want to fix along with all the characters that are still missing.

If folks want to share more of what they'd like to see from a character like this, we're all ears
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rankyn
06.05.2017 , 01:44 PM | #7
I miss Nadia.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Toast_and_Tea
06.05.2017 , 01:45 PM | #8
I can't believe you completely forgot about Guss. Rumor has it that the ladies want a peice of that fish fillet!

Nightfrogger
06.05.2017 , 01:49 PM | #9
A male force using companion who we can romance would be nice. Only one I can think of in game only had a very short run, could die and was only able to be romanced by men. That would be Lord Cytharat....I liked him as a character a lot and wished he had more screen time...I would have loved to have him as a companion, still would if we can get him back in game. Please Charles?

He would totally join the alliance if he was still alive...which he technically is on all of my Imperial characters since I always saved him.

TUXs
06.05.2017 , 01:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
If folks want to share more of what they'd like to see from a character like this, we're all ears
I'd love to see:

male Trooper companion, not Jorgan's body type, but male body type 3 (someone who looks like they could actually hold an Assault Cannon)
dual saber wielding companions
Jaxo
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)