Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

List of Scheduled Maintenance - June

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Scheduled Maintenance - June
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
05.31.2017 , 03:36 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

One of the things we mentioned is that we are going to start posting around the first of each month with a list of all of the scheduled maintenance for that month. Here is the month of June:
  • Tuesday, June 13th - Game Update 5.2.2
  • Tuesday, June 27th - Back-end maintenance, no patch
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rankyn's Avatar


Rankyn
05.31.2017 , 04:01 PM | #2
Thanks, that helps a lot.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

DarkLordSnake's Avatar


DarkLordSnake
05.31.2017 , 04:35 PM | #3
This is one thing I appreciate a Lot. The Devs actually posting when there will be a maintenance that they know of.
Looking forward to 5.2.2, sort of.
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

RaiderMid's Avatar


RaiderMid
05.31.2017 , 04:40 PM | #4
Yep. Thanks for doing this. I understand unscheduled happens from time to time but having a schedule of when and what is happening is appreciated.
Referral Link http://www.swtor.com/r/c92577
7 Days Subscription, Free Character transfer, other goodies.

Icykill_'s Avatar


Icykill_
05.31.2017 , 08:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

One of the things we mentioned is that we are going to start posting around the first of each month with a list of all of the scheduled maintenance for that month. Here is the month of June:
  • Tuesday, June 13th - Game Update 5.2.2
  • Tuesday, June 27th - Back-end maintenance, no patch
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks for the schedule, it's much appreciated.

A suggestion to band aid fix and help address some of the pop times for pvp... add back pvp access for preferred players in Game update 5.2.2 and possibly add passes on the CM for F2P to buy and play pvp... it's not going to fix it completely.. but it would be a good start.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
APAC - sign this thread to say goodbye
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=936181

CaptRogue's Avatar


CaptRogue
06.01.2017 , 06:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
Thanks for the schedule, it's much appreciated.

A suggestion to band aid fix and help address some of the pop times for pvp... add back pvp access for preferred players in Game update 5.2.2 and possibly add passes on the CM for F2P to buy and play pvp... it's not going to fix it completely.. but it would be a good start.
Umm preferred can still play PvP. That was the only thing I did when I logged in on occasion when preferred.
There is even a work around the 5/wk games played thing too. (Probably why BW never changed the PvP rules so that pref/f2p could play unlimited.)
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

FlavivsAetivs's Avatar


FlavivsAetivs
06.01.2017 , 09:16 AM | #7
Thanks Eric. A change for the better.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

dr_mike's Avatar


dr_mike
06.01.2017 , 11:40 AM | #8
Thank you for the list.

I would like to once again make the suggestion of using one of the "What time is it in your time zone?" sites with your down time postings. Tait used one a couple of times. Might be helpful for folks.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Icykill_'s Avatar


Icykill_
06.01.2017 , 11:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Umm preferred can still play PvP. That was the only thing I did when I logged in on occasion when preferred.
There is even a work around the 5/wk games played thing too. (Probably why BW never changed the PvP rules so that pref/f2p could play unlimited.)
They removed that preferred option since then. It's why people have asked for it to be enabled again.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
APAC - sign this thread to say goodbye
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=936181