Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The user agreement

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Recon-Roth
05.29.2017 , 07:35 PM | #21
I'm having same problem. It's getting annoying.

bennypan
05.30.2017 , 11:10 AM | #22
Affected user here too.

RaijiMagiwind
05.30.2017 , 03:13 PM | #23
A fix that worked for me so far, which was thanks to kinda saving a backup of an old install shortly after a HD replacement was copy and pasting the eula.settings file from the old saved data I had made into the new files.

So it looks like what's happening is the game isn't making or creating the eula.settings file which would tell the game you already agreed to the TOS and stuff...

So if one happens to be like me and have an old install data backed up or saved of a prior install, try copy/pasting it to see if it works for you...

EricMusco
05.31.2017 , 12:38 PM | #24 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

This issue has been resolved. The next time you login the game will ask you to sign the ToS and EULA again, but that will only happen one more time. Once you have signed it again, it should stick, and you will no longer need to sign it.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SebastiaanZ
05.31.2017 , 01:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This issue has been resolved. The next time you login the game will ask you to sign the ToS and EULA again, but that will only happen one more time. Once you have signed it again, it should stick, and you will no longer need to sign it.

Thanks!

-eric
May I note that I am experiencing several DCs while having perfect internet on Red Eclipse? Also its very laggy since the server farm move or whatever you guys did in backend maintenance. Any chance you can look into that?

Thanks!
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Nightblazer
05.31.2017 , 02:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
May I note that I am experiencing several DCs while having perfect internet on Red Eclipse? Also its very laggy since the server farm move or whatever you guys did in backend maintenance. Any chance you can look into that?

Thanks!
Probably best to make a new thread. Not sure how it's related to this issue of the user agreement issue on the launcher
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

mrtrubbel
06.01.2017 , 08:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
EDIT: Sorry! Yes, this is now fixed for me. Thank you!