Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

So When and How are we getting the Roadmap?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So When and How are we getting the Roadmap?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Soljin's Avatar


Soljin
05.30.2017 , 07:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
My guess is tomorrow
Lol....Right? They said by the end of this month. Come on all you can't expect them to deliver early!
SWToR really is the next SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz

Rasinator's Avatar


Rasinator
05.30.2017 , 07:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Soljin View Post
Lol....Right? They said by the end of this month. Come on all you can't expect them to deliver early!
Aint that it. UGH. Gone are the days of the road map being delivered in January every years past.
Trent
Dragonstone Legacy (Star Forge)
Enter my link in browser. You get rewarded as well as I even as a sub player.
http://www.swtor.com/r/nxRKyW

Nightblazer's Avatar


Nightblazer
05.30.2017 , 08:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by shdwgrndGlider View Post
Aint that it. UGH. Gone are the days of the road map being delivered in January every years past.
That's because Keith wasn't the producer in January or even before then
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
05.30.2017 , 08:17 AM | #14
As long as they announce new Stronghold improvements, I don't care if there's a wait.

If they announce...
* A new stronghold and an increased limit, so that we can buy it without giving one up.
* Dev time dedicated to fixing and improving existing decorations.
* An increase of the +/-20 movement range.
I'll go sign up for a pre-paid one year subscription the same day.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
05.30.2017 , 08:32 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Good question! Keith's roadmap will come in the form of a blog/news article, so you will see it on the front page of SWTOR.com. Along with being shared on social media, etc. We will also certainly make a forum post to coincide with it for discussion of the roadmap.

If you want to keep up on updates about the roadmap, keep your eyes on this thread. Keith has been posting updates, especially timing updates in that thread.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

masterceil's Avatar


masterceil
05.30.2017 , 08:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Good question! Keith's roadmap will come in the form of a blog/news article, so you will see it on the front page of SWTOR.com. Along with being shared on social media, etc. We will also certainly make a forum post to coincide with it for discussion of the roadmap.

If you want to keep up on updates about the roadmap, keep your eyes on this thread. Keith has been posting updates, especially timing updates in that thread.

Thanks!

-eric
'ey, that's two of my three theories proven out! Will there also be a livestream for the hat trick?
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

SebastiaanZ's Avatar


SebastiaanZ
05.30.2017 , 09:46 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Good question! Keith's roadmap will come in the form of a blog/news article, so you will see it on the front page of SWTOR.com. Along with being shared on social media, etc. We will also certainly make a forum post to coincide with it for discussion of the roadmap.

If you want to keep up on updates about the roadmap, keep your eyes on this thread. Keith has been posting updates, especially timing updates in that thread.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric, no offense but you clearly avoid the more important question of WHEN.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Kaizersan's Avatar


Kaizersan
05.30.2017 , 09:47 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
Maybe, maybe not. With how things are being communicated by Keith lately anything is possible. Hence why I said to keep expectations low. Even with the huge improvement in communication and it's not perfect I try to be optimistic but won't also be surprised either if s live stream is the same.
None of that really matters as that is all optics when it comes to changes to the game you won't get but very few things that you want and only low cost ones because James Ohlen is still the one calling the shots over Keith and is the real person that is the cause of the games current failures.

kodrac's Avatar


kodrac
05.30.2017 , 09:54 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
I would just do what I do, keep your expectations low. That way you don't set yourself up for disappointment.
Well, if you've waited this long anything at all could be a disappointment.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
05.30.2017 , 09:58 AM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
'ey, that's two of my three theories proven out! Will there also be a livestream for the hat trick?
There isn't a specific livestream planned for it, no. Only because we really want to try to have stuff to show for livestreams as opposed to just talking. We will certainly have more livestreams though, fear not!


Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Eric, no offense but you clearly avoid the more important question of WHEN.
Ha, that's a Keith question! He will continue to post updates in that thread and I know he will make sure to keep you all updated on timing!


-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]