Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

East Coast Server Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DukeNukemANI
05.30.2017 , 06:18 AM | #71
OK, here's a further mystery... My "position" in this que is going up and down (from 43 to 42 and then back up to 43). If you're seeing this developers, you may want to note that to your tech team.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side!
Never tell me the odds!

KeithKanneg
05.30.2017 , 07:21 AM | #72 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The queuing situation for the East Coast servers appears to have cleared up. We're still investigating what caused the issue this morning.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Hans_bach
05.30.2017 , 10:00 AM | #73
10:57 am cst there still a que going on. did the Hamsters quit or run away again?

redblackthing
05.30.2017 , 10:03 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
The queuing situation for the East Coast servers appears to have cleared up. We're still investigating what caused the issue this morning.
I'm still experiencing extremely long load times as I switch between characters, for this reason I can not agree with is post that the situation is cleared up.

DownloadStarter
05.30.2017 , 10:04 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Hans_bach View Post
10:57 am cst there still a que going on. did the Hamsters quit or run away again?
Just started again. Come on, EA/Bioware. Quit relying on the little white knights you have on social media to shield you from your PATHETIC performance in keeping the game up as of late. I don't know what your problem is, and I don't *********** care.

If I wanted a game this broken and spammy I'd play Cryptic games.

FIX. IT. And don't stop with just a bandaid this time. Find the problem. Execute the problem. Do not let the problem return.

You're a huge multinational corporation, EA/Bioware. It's time to *********** act like it.

chad_longshot
05.30.2017 , 10:04 AM | #76
Also in the queue. Is the server actually full, or is this an ongoing problem?

Additionally, I keep getting bumped up higher in the queue. It tells me as a subscriber I have highest priority in the queue - so how do other people keep bumping me further back if I do in fact "enjoy the highest priority"? I am honestly curious on how the queue works if that keeps happening.

curulz
05.30.2017 , 10:04 AM | #77
getting some weird stuff in game as well, can't travel to strongholds, cant mail things to als, logged in a different toon and progress bar just disappears. so closed it out, now am in queue

DCGott
05.30.2017 , 10:05 AM | #78
I am in a que on Jedi Covenant server as of 12:05pm 5/30/2017.
"Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up." - Inigo Montoya The Princess Bride

Hans_bach
05.30.2017 , 10:06 AM | #79
nope server are light. same thing happened last night.

DownloadStarter
05.30.2017 , 10:06 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
"Appears to have cleared up"?!

So, let me get this straight. You didn't find the problem the first time. And then you lot apparently... what, just gave up and went back to bed?

Please, please, PLEASE start treating this like a ********* business and not like some kind of Kickstarter project that's running into easily-avoided bumps due to a painful lack of experience. EA/BIOWARE IS A MULTIBILLION-DOLLAR CORPORATION. When the HELL are you people gonna act like it?!