East Coast Server Issues

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. We now consider this to be resolved. Apologies for the issues tonight and thanks for the additional information. Have a good week.

Does this mean Keith is skipping outta town before the Roadmap is supposed to be posted? ;)

Does this mean Keith is skipping outta town before the Roadmap is supposed to be posted? ;)

Lol I'm guessing it means someone was recovering from a hangover for the 3 day weekend, and instead of being asleep 4 hours ago, stayed up to keep us up to date, and still has to be in to work in 6 hours.

I just bought a Weapon Tuning for my bounty hunter and I figured something was up when the GTN took my credits and the item wasn't mailed to me... I figured either I was about to get DC or something's up with the server. Really was hoping to give it a test run before going to work this morning. :(

The queuing situation for the East Coast servers appears to have cleared up. We're still investigating what caused the issue this morning.

I'm still experiencing extremely long load times as I switch between characters, for this reason I can not agree with is post that the situation is cleared up.

10:57 am cst there still a que going on. did the Hamsters quit or run away again?

Just started again. Come on, EA/Bioware. Quit relying on the little white knights you have on social media to shield you from your PATHETIC performance in keeping the game up as of late. I don't know what your problem is, and I don't *********** care.

If I wanted a game this broken and spammy I'd play Cryptic games.

FIX. IT. And don't stop with just a bandaid this time. Find the problem. Execute the problem. Do not let the problem return.

You're a huge multinational corporation, EA/Bioware. It's time to *********** act like it.