Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

East Coast Server Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

captainwesson
05.29.2017 , 06:05 PM | #1
Title explains it pretty much, but I went from 17 to 9, to 112 lol. Not sure why Shadowlands even has a queue...

Lord_Gryphon
05.29.2017 , 06:07 PM | #2
And why is there queue

benmas
05.29.2017 , 06:38 PM | #3
all east coast servers are having the same issue apparently
waythuk/clortork/bengat/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/maseddheed/cyrenic/hugert/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

KeithKanneg
05.29.2017 , 10:27 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

btmart
05.29.2017 , 10:30 PM | #5
Thanks Keith!

Djake
05.29.2017 , 10:30 PM | #6
It's more than just a queue now. Even those in-game cant actually do anything. It's like being DC'd but still shows a good ping.
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. -- DamionSchubert

Nmyownworld
05.29.2017 , 10:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

We're looking into the queuing situation on our East Coast servers. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

---Keith
Thank you. I was ingame, and got the invisible walls experience -- my character could not move beyond a certain area, as though blocked by invisible walls. No travel options worked -- Stronghold, Fleet, nor Quick Travel. Then, I was dumped to the character selection screen. Then, the game stopped responding and I had to manually shut it down. Logged back into the game, and got the "queue" message for all the servers (all East Coast servers) I have characters on.
Quote: Originally Posted by Djake View Post
It's more than just a queue now. Even those in-game cant actually do anything. It's like being DC'd but still shows a good ping.
This^

KeithKanneg
05.29.2017 , 10:35 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
Thank you. I was ingame, and got the invisible walls experience -- my character could not move beyond a certain area, as though blocked by invisible walls. No travel options worked -- Stronghold, Fleet, nor Quick Travel. Then, I was dumped to the character selection screen. Then, the game stopped responding and I had to manually shut it down. Logged back into the game, and got the "queue" message for all the servers (all East Coast) servers I have characters on.
Thanks. I've passed on the additional information to the Tech teams.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

btmart
05.29.2017 , 10:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

---Keith
I appreciate your response and letting us know, and also how quickly you all are on top of this.

Kaveat
05.29.2017 , 10:36 PM | #10
whatever the issue is, first saw it ~4 hours ago, but then the queue was actually moving
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]