Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The user agreement

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zedlane
05.25.2017 , 07:07 PM | #11
Same problem here.

Sorava
05.26.2017 , 05:26 AM | #12
Same here, I have to agree each time! o:

Kevbro
05.26.2017 , 07:55 AM | #13
I have the same issue. Running Windows 10, Avast, and Windows Defender. Did a standard install of the game yesterday and every login has me accept the EULA again.

EricMusco
05.26.2017 , 01:30 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Quick update! We believe we know what might be causing this but the team is still investigating. I will give you another update early next week once I have more information on the issue and/or any potential fixes.

In the meantime you can still the access the game by accepting the ToS and EULA. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nightblazer
05.26.2017 , 01:53 PM | #15
I'm curious if this is only affecting bit raider clients. Anyone not use bit raider or has removed it? I don't use bit raider and have never had this issue.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

LightSideSaga
05.26.2017 , 07:24 PM | #16
I have this issue. No bit raider. Windows 10 Pro. No Antivirus. Just Defender.

ahjolinna
05.27.2017 , 03:09 AM | #17
this is also a problem on the unsupported Linux platform using wine(-staging v2.8), and I did notice that the launcher.exe wont create a "eula file" when u have accepted the it and thats why the launcher keeps asking it everytime, but as an temporary workaround; if u have an existing copy you can just use that file and copy&paste it to the gamefiles folder and that should fix it.
"Those who dare impersonate the dead are judged to join their ranks."

Sorava
05.27.2017 , 05:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
I'm curious if this is only affecting bit raider clients. Anyone not use bit raider or has removed it? I don't use bit raider and have never had this issue.
I tried to with bit raider, then did a reinstall to get rid of bit raider. Both with and without it has me accepting every time..

AllinKenor
05.28.2017 , 07:42 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AaronDraguinil View Post
I have the same bug. Each time I try to log in, I am forced to agree to the user agreements all over again.
Additionally, none of my customized GUI layouts are saved from login to next login. Each time, I need to reset it to extended toobars, uncheck nameplates, and allow same class permissions.
I'm having this exact same issue on a computer that I recently installed SWTOR on.

AllinKenor
05.28.2017 , 07:43 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update! We believe we know what might be causing this but the team is still investigating. I will give you another update early next week once I have more information on the issue and/or any potential fixes.

In the meantime you can still the access the game by accepting the ToS and EULA. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

-eric
Eric, just to clarify, will both the need to accept the EULA/rules AND the fact that the game isn't saving the GUI settings be sorted out?

Thanks!