Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Roadmap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthSpuds
05.25.2017 , 10:52 AM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
*Gasps

How soon?
Could be worse, they could have Matt "No ETA" Firor writing the road map.

All The Best
#removeRNG
If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

t-darko
05.25.2017 , 11:26 AM | #562
Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
End of the month is coming
And winter is here . . .

And This Is Star Wars . . . in a time when awesome is in abundance, I remember a time when all this was Fantasy, literally

casirabit
05.25.2017 , 11:52 AM | #563
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
*Gasps

How soon?
Well since he did say the end of the month so that gives him 6 days lol.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

benmas
05.25.2017 , 12:00 PM | #564
i imagine the road map will come out 31st may so BW can say they finally kept to their word.
waythuk/clortork/bengat/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/maseddheed/cyrenic/hugert/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

omaan
05.25.2017 , 03:24 PM | #565
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Presumption, in the absence of fact (note: the roadmap has not yet been shared with us), is an irrational approach to anything in life.

Now.. after the roadmap is released, and discussed, and the facts disclosed are not to your liking.....then you can get your jimmies in a bunch and go full-postal.

Keith made it clear in a recent post that he intends the roadmap to cover all segments of the game, that he would comment on each segment and their plans, and that would clearly include class changes (since they appear to integral to PvP angst and ranting).

Speculation: based on your apparent attitude.... nothing they do in the form of class changes will suit you.
You can write whatever you want, although class balance and fixing buggs are the issue which must be fixed ASAP. And all i see is minor changes, a d the absence of full roadmap is also a problem, since people are loosing hope to see real changes: online on all servers shrinking so fast that it's unreal even to count it.

Screaming_Ziva
05.25.2017 , 04:05 PM | #566
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know Im still on target to deliver the SWTOR Roadmap this month. I will share with you the direction for each SWTOR gameplay area, our plans for improving a variety of in-game experiences, and insight into how well be communicating with you going forward. In the meantime, Id like to continue providing you with a weekly update.

Last week, I gave you a few of the highlights for the next game update coming in June (5.2.2); heres another one Youll now be able to customize Therons outfit!

---Keith
June is quickly approaching. Will the roadmap still be coming in May?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for. Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

dr_mike
05.25.2017 , 04:05 PM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
i imagine the road map will come out 31st may so BW can say they finally kept to their word.
Maybe we need to figure in his 3 week unannounced vacation?
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

KeithKanneg
05.25.2017 , 04:42 PM | #568 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
June is quickly approaching. Will the roadmap still be coming in May?
Yes, that's the plan. It's completed and going through the normal review processes. Also, not sure how spending a few days with my Dad translated to 3 weeks of unannounced vacation, but after reading some of the comments, that's starting to sound like an awesome idea.

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
05.25.2017 , 04:46 PM | #569
Yes, that's the plan. It's completed and going through the normal review processes. Also, not sure how spending a few days with my Dad translated to 3 weeks of unannounced vacation, but after reading some of the comments, that's starting to sound like an awesome idea.

---Keith
Keith,

Haven't you figured out the forums sometimes? A few days winds up being weeks to them. Good job and have a good night.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

dr_mike
05.25.2017 , 04:51 PM | #570

---Keith
Well I would point to that discussion but it appears to have been deleted.

edit: Found it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=108
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth