Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 25th, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tonitirola
05.25.2017 , 04:58 AM | #81
i think that communication with players is much better now since keith is game producer.
just wanted say that, as i also been one of the ones which did swear a lot about 5.0 too.
so also good things need to mentioned

Spyderwoman
05.25.2017 , 05:14 AM | #82
Thanks for the transparency and letting us know whats going on. As for holiday its doe not affect me but i understand others concerns there.
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

EricMusco
05.25.2017 , 06:18 AM | #83 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
All servers are once again available, thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KeithKanneg
05.25.2017 , 06:25 AM | #84 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
All servers are once again available, thanks everyone!

-eric
Again, apologize for the inconvenience, but things ran smoothly this morning and we only needed about 75 minutes. Enjoy the 40th anniversary of Star Wars™ and any holidays you may be celebrating.

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

americanaussie
05.25.2017 , 06:32 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Again, apologize for the inconvenience, but things ran smoothly this morning and we only needed about 75 minutes. Enjoy the 40th anniversary of Star Wars™ and any holidays you may be celebrating.

---Keith
Thank you so so so very much! Cheers.
Thank you to everyone who has used my referral link over the years and to all of the wonderful people I've met on here.

Spyderwoman
05.25.2017 , 06:35 AM | #86

---Keith
Woot well done and thank you
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

TUXs
05.25.2017 , 08:49 AM | #87
Wow...THANK YOU Keith! Great communication...I'm in shock...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Icykill_
05.25.2017 , 09:03 AM | #88

---Keith
Thank you Keith 😊
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Andryah
05.25.2017 , 09:05 AM | #89
Just speculation on my part....

...but I think with the data center moves and new server hardware that Keith indicated... this may enable them to do some things they have wanted to do (and players have long wanted) that prior server configurations inhibited.

Time will tell... and maybe we get some insight from the coming roadmap.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

Kurj
05.25.2017 , 09:40 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Just speculation on my part....

...but I think with the data center moves and new server hardware that Keith indicated... this may enable them to do some things they have wanted to do (and players have long wanted) that prior server configurations inhibited.

Time will tell... and maybe we get some insight from the coming roadmap.
That's what I've been secretly hoping too. Fingers crossed!
Begeren Colony

Elmendra | Ozeranski | Tr'sain | Kurj