Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you deal with lack of autoattack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you deal with lack of autoattack

Rayaleith
12.30.2011 , 03:52 AM | #1
As the subject says. I try to play my leveling assassin in warzones. I find it a bit difficult to adjust to the non-autoattack playing style. Do I have to spam the free attack (sorry cannot remember the skill now) when I do not have the focus for something else while waiting for some procs or focus to regen? If this is the case, did it take you too long to adjust? My main is caster and I do not have these problems. Can you give me tips? Thanks.

Krimefighter
12.30.2011 , 03:59 AM | #2
Thats pretty much it. You use your autoattack when you are out of force.

Dansef
12.30.2011 , 04:18 AM | #3
my assassin is lvl 25 and its bothers me more than anything, the fact even tho everything i have is pretty much instant, the fact the animation is as long as most of the caster's cast makes me just flat out hate pvp on a assassin re rolling atm

Pashgan
12.30.2011 , 04:38 AM | #4
SWTOR interface isn't too smart and there is no indicator which attack will be ready and useful after gcd so those calculations may/will end up with delay and dps loss. I don't use auto-attack at all - it's too weak and may interfere with more powerful abilities + there is no time to watch and calculate energy level combined with gcd. I just spamming lowest energy (25 points) attack and occasional procs and 10-sec cooldown low energy attack.

Coma_tose
12.30.2011 , 05:13 AM | #5

This is how i handle the lack of auto attack.