Customizable Arcann

Count_Mario

First off, thank you guys for listening and making Theron fully customizable!

But as you may know, there are a lot of other companions from KotFE and KotET who could use that treatment. For example Arcann. I know he really looks iconic in his white robes and such. And maybe there is an issue with his robot arm. But I won't give up hope, that one day.. one day I might see him wearing Thexan's robes. Or a Horizon Guard armor set.

There may be other comps, who are easier to customize. Like Hemdil Tre, Veeroa Denz, Lana Beniko, Koth or even Senya, since the Cinematics seem to only use their standard looks anyways (like weapons or crystals, so Lana always wields her red bladed lightsaber instead of anything I give her to replace it).

Oh yes. While I love his redeemed look (and my main just swoons over him all the time), I'd love to have the options of the classic KotFE Arcann.. or the new black and gray robed baddie Arcann (nonredeemed). You know.. just to mix it up a litlte. Edited by surfdawg

• 3 months later...

Definitely feeling the wanting to evolve Arcann via customizing his outfit, to say a Jedi' s attire (or Sith). Arcane redeemed himself for many of us who chose so, but his story shouldn't end; he was an EMPEROR - to take a Got reference: he cannot be unnamed! Let him evolve into a General, at least to let him save face. If not through storyline, at least let us reflect the growth we think he should have via his outfit. Jedi, Sith, or blaster user companion outfit him up.

He's my favorite companion on one of my two mains, and I love his unique bubble shield and voice - my favorite voice in game EVER. He's definitely a keeper. I hope BW puts his mask in game on the CM at some point.

Edited by Willjb

I'm sure he won't keep all of those things, Musco already explained how those models work. He'd go to the default body #2 type.

Also Arcann isn't really much taller, it's his clothes that make the difference, and his head is slightly larger.

Though he may keep the arm, but we'll probably never be able to edit him. As much as I'd love to! Well probably be given his old customisation and the newer from Kotet and that'll be it.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

I'm sure he won't keep all of those things, Musco already explained how those models work. He'd go to the default body #2 type.

Also Arcann isn't really much taller, it's his clothes that make the difference, and his head is slightly larger.

Though he may keep the arm, but we'll probably never be able to edit him. As much as I'd love to! Well probably be given his old customisation and the newer from Kotet and that'll be it.:rak_03:

I suppose you could always say he got a cool synthetic humanoid looking arm (like luke)