Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Update on Roadmap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pietrastor's Avatar


Pietrastor
05.15.2017 , 09:16 PM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by Soljin View Post
I lost track, what is the current ETA on the "Roadmap" these days?
Before the end of the month is the latest promise so within next 2 weeks

chaharbagh's Avatar


chaharbagh
05.16.2017 , 10:11 AM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
Is the Taspan Ambush bug going to be fixed soon? Also, when will you put Travi Pott (Ord Mantell Heroic mission starter) back in the game?
Please fix these.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Clarian's Avatar


Clarian
05.16.2017 , 10:16 AM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
Is the Taspan Ambush bug going to be fixed soon? Also, when will you put Travi Pott (Ord Mantell Heroic mission starter) back in the game?
Yes, bringing back the Heroic mission NPCs like Travi would be a good first step. Last I checked, the 'Man with the Steel Voice' on Hutta was gone too.

But more, the Heroic mission turn-in conversations need to be added back...if people want to click something to turn them in remotely and skip the conversation, fine, but bring them back as an option for those who enjoy the story.

chaharbagh's Avatar


chaharbagh
05.16.2017 , 10:20 AM | #374
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Yes, bringing back the Heroic mission NPCs like Travi would be a good first step. Last I checked, the 'Man with the Steel Voice' on Hutta was gone too.

But more, the Heroic mission turn-in conversations need to be added back...if people want to click something to turn them in remotely and skip the conversation, fine, but bring them back as an option for those who enjoy the story.
Agreed!
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

DarthDymond's Avatar


DarthDymond
05.16.2017 , 10:28 AM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Yes, bringing back the Heroic mission NPCs like Travi would be a good first step. Last I checked, the 'Man with the Steel Voice' on Hutta was gone too.

But more, the Heroic mission turn-in conversations need to be added back...if people want to click something to turn them in remotely and skip the conversation, fine, but bring them back as an option for those who enjoy the story.
This! Please make auto-complete an option, rather than absolute for the Heroics. Either have it (1) so that grabbing a mission from the Heroics terminal makes it so that it will auto-complete while picking the mission up from its original source NPC instead allows you to turn it back in with the original cut-scene conversation, or (2) make it so there is a mission item you can click at the end to auto-complete but otherwise allow us to do the original turn-in and cut-scene.

Also, please bring back breadcrumb missions like the ones to direct you to Black Hole or Section X - make them toggle-able "Exploration" missions so they don't clutter the Fleet, but content like that shouldn't be removed outright the way it was.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

jimmorrisson's Avatar


jimmorrisson
05.16.2017 , 12:39 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post

Full Tier 1 gear available from existing Fleet vendors using Command Tokens – this means you can obtain a full bonus gear set for under 800 Command Tokens. You will be able to choose the type of gear you want to purchase (DPS, Tank, or Healer).


You may want to verify this before we actually get to this. You say bonus set gear, which means armor but knowing some people they will assume it means also implants, earpieces, relics, weapons and second hand items.
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

Just for clarification - It's all Tier 1 gear slots.
Six months into Galactic Command Crates CXP and we finally getting direct purchase of Tier I (230) gear on a future unknown date.

On this undisclosed date - Tier I should at least be rated 234 given that the top gear is rated gold 248.

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
05.16.2017 , 12:40 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Yes, bringing back the Heroic mission NPCs like Travi would be a good first step. Last I checked, the 'Man with the Steel Voice' on Hutta was gone too.

But more, the Heroic mission turn-in conversations need to be added back...if people want to click something to turn them in remotely and skip the conversation, fine, but bring them back as an option for those who enjoy the story.
Agreed!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Damask_Rose's Avatar


Damask_Rose
05.16.2017 , 01:09 PM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
This! Please make auto-complete an option, rather than absolute for the Heroics. Either have it (1) so that grabbing a mission from the Heroics terminal makes it so that it will auto-complete while picking the mission up from its original source NPC instead allows you to turn it back in with the original cut-scene conversation, or (2) make it so there is a mission item you can click at the end to auto-complete but otherwise allow us to do the original turn-in and cut-scene.

Also, please bring back breadcrumb missions like the ones to direct you to Black Hole or Section X - make them toggle-able "Exploration" missions so they don't clutter the Fleet, but content like that shouldn't be removed outright the way it was.
This would make me quite happy! I feel sorry for all of the newer players that never got to see the full stories in heroics. It makes no sense to wipe-out good story content for the sake of credit grinding when there are good ways to have both as options!

KeithKanneg's Avatar


KeithKanneg
05.18.2017 , 05:31 PM | #379 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know I’m still on target to deliver the SWTOR Roadmap this month. I will share with you the direction for each SWTOR gameplay area, our plans for improving a variety of in-game experiences, and insight into how we’ll be communicating with you going forward. In the meantime, I’d like to continue providing you with a weekly update.

Last week, I gave you a few of the highlights for the next game update coming in June (5.2.2); here’s another one – You’ll now be able to customize Theron’s outfit!

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthDymond's Avatar


DarthDymond
05.18.2017 , 05:33 PM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know I’m still on target to deliver the SWTOR Roadmap this month. I will share with you the direction for each SWTOR gameplay area, our plans for improving a variety of in-game experiences, and insight into how we’ll be communicating with you going forward. In the meantime, I’d like to continue providing you with a weekly update.

Last week, I gave you a few of the highlights for the next game update coming in June (5.2.2); here’s another one – You’ll now be able to customize Theron’s outfit!

---Keith
Being able to customize the KotFE companions is something I've really wanted - thanks for starting that off!
But... is it really being done piecemeal???
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here