Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 16th, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bbjbkbjdb
05.15.2017 , 10:51 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by snarf_ View Post
So Harbinger will be down for 12 hours on Tuesday?
how do you get 12 hours it is 4 like always come on people quit complaining and enjoy the game

Andryah
05.15.2017 , 11:26 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by bbjbkbjdb View Post
how do you get 12 hours it is 4 like always come on people quit complaining and enjoy the game
His snarky comment was based on last weeks experience, when the servers were down for maintenance for 4 hours, came back on line a few minute earlier then stated, and then Harbinger did a slow roll into the full belly up death pose.

That said, I agree with you that people need to just chill. Most times maintenance goes as planned, sometimes #$%@ happens and it takes longer.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

dr_mike
05.15.2017 , 12:05 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Last week's maintenance started at 13.00 here in the UK. So should have been 15:00 for you.
This is why we were were trying to get them to include one of those "What time is it in my time zone when it's 'x' time elsewhere?" links in their posts. Tait did it a couple of times but for some reason stopped.

Example:

Start: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/conve...d=16&h=12&mn=0

End: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/conve...d=16&h=16&mn=0
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Tarbuch
05.15.2017 , 12:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
His snarky comment was based on last weeks experience, when the servers were down for maintenance for 4 hours, came back on line a few minute earlier then stated, and then Harbinger did a slow roll into the full belly up death pose.

That said, I agree with you that people need to just chill. Most times maintenance goes as planned, sometimes #$%@ happens and it takes longer.
That has not been the recent experience with SWTOR downtimes, Harb last week spiraled to death.
Last patch was extended by a large amount, whomever replaced Keith in the server maintenance team seems not up to the task given.
The server performance seems to be deteriorating after each backend maintenance.
Each patch seems to break more things that is fixed in them.
Infernum aliud est populus!

DarthScruffy
05.15.2017 , 07:50 PM | #25
Don't nuke my Harbinger!!!!

SithLordColonel
05.15.2017 , 10:22 PM | #26
I havent played in a while prob since last year what are some new things going on in the game that i may want to know about

Spyderwraith
05.16.2017 , 06:05 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordColonel View Post
I havent played in a while prob since last year what are some new things going on in the game that i may want to know about
RNG is exciting TM
Thrill of the Hunt TM
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

DownloadStarter
05.16.2017 , 06:07 AM | #28
Maintenance has been delayed.

Guys. GUYS! This is getting to be a trope! XD Do you need help in Austin? Are you having problems finding a maintenance crew that can do proper, consistent maintenance? Because I know a few people who actually CAN do the job and probably won't mind the pittance you offer just to get out of Alabama.

Get your **** together, kids; this is a business. Not a hobby.

EricMusco
05.16.2017 , 09:03 AM | #29 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All SWTOR servers are once again available. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ThePasserby
05.16.2017 , 09:38 AM | #30
So ... any sign of trouble on Harbinger so far? Missing items? Instability? Long queues?