Those that got burned from late pre-order code delivery

xorcist

Congratulations to those who are in game on day one. For those who ordered on day one, and didn't get a pre-order code to enter, till weeks or even longer in some cases. You must now wait in line, while those who ordered after you get in before you do. EGA is not perfect. But in this case for those who got burned by the EA/Gamestop travesty, it really comes full circle not being able to get in when you should be. I can't help but feel jaded by the whole experience. You did your part like you were supposed to, and someone else dropped the ball. Now you have to pay for their mistake? That's not right.

what's dumb is that you feel like you're owed early access.

A preorder is just a reservation that you are going to buy the game and stocking concerns won't even be on your mind, oh and hey! you get a cool mouse droid and a black/yellow lightsaber!

The fact that you guys are complaining about being "left out" is the worst form of entitlement. You are promised early access. One day is early. Five days is also early. Get over it, it's a game that you will play for months/years. What is one-four day(s)?

Shut it up, you.

I preordered day 1 and didn't get to register my code until Aug 2nd because of a law that wouldn't let Gamestop/EB Games print the code on the receipt. Gamestop/EB Games and Bioware really fast to fix this problem. Some time things like this happen. I might get in tomorrow, I might not but it really isn't anyones fault.

It doesn't matter what the reason is in life you are waiting for. Its the principal of the thing. In this case, its early game access. In another place/situation its something else. But the principle is always the same. Fairness and equality. Who cares that its a video game. But the treatment means everything. Regardless of what it is. Right now people are out there fighting for our rights from the unfair 1%. The principal doesn't change. Whatever it is. Unfair is unfair. End of story.