Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@CharlesBoyd: What things are happening in Chiss Space?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
@CharlesBoyd: What things are happening in Chiss Space?

Nick_J_Herrmann
05.11.2017 , 12:47 PM | #1
I'm very eager to learn what the Chiss Ascendency has been up to during the events of KotFE/KotET.

*Did they suffer Zakuulan occupation like the rest of the Galaxy?
*Has the war with the Eternal Empire caused the Ruling Families to reassess their relationship with the Sith Empire?
*Can we expect to see a future game update dealing substantially with Chiss-focused themes?

Tashia
05.11.2017 , 10:54 PM | #2
^^^^^ This --- I would so love to know ..

Playing only 2 of my 4 toons because of the GC grind now --- but both are Chiss ( one an IA, the other a JK)
please, maybe? story idea ?
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Jagaimee
05.12.2017 , 12:24 AM | #3
Talk to Hemdil Tre on Hoth as you're doing Star Fortress quests and ask him who wants to join up with the Alliance. Among others (Ortolans, White Maw, etc.), Hemdil Tre mentions the Chiss Ascendancy as allies. He doesn't say if that's only the group on Hoth, or the Ascendancy as a whole.

And then nothing. No further questions or answers. Zip, zilch, nada, noodle. :/

Information on the Chiss Ascendancy would be fantastic.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer