Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior - Jaessa - story question [spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Warrior - Jaessa - story question [spoilers]

Mashugana
05.11.2017 , 07:14 AM | #1
I have a question about the SW companion Jaessa Willsaam:

Spoiler

Thanks

psandak
05.11.2017 , 07:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
I have a question about the SW companion Jaessa Willsaam:

Spoiler

Thanks
Spoiler
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Mashugana
05.11.2017 , 07:48 AM | #3
Thank you

Spoiler

SteveTheCynic
05.11.2017 , 09:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
Thank you

Spoiler
You need therapy. (I'm teasing you here.)

My warriors have all been an unashamedly nasty bunch of sons (and daughters) of unwed mothers, and if slaughtering whining weaklings like her parents helped my characters achieve their objectives, then slaughtering was what happened.

Don't forget that your character *isn't* you. There are things that I won't do even on my darkest of the dark (except one, but she's actually the reason the others won't do it(1)), but there are other things that I me myself wouldn't do (the first DS points in the Inquisitor story spring to mind, where you can torture the weenie to find out what he knows about the murder) but I have no hesitation about having my characters do them.

Or maybe it's me who needs therapy. I don't know.

(1) The one on Dromund Kaas at the entrance to the Colossus area where you are asked to poison the rebellious slaves, and the Sith Lord who gives you the mission asks you to use only barely enough poison, so that their deaths are drawn out and the most painful possible (dark option), and his assistant asks you to poison them, sure, but with lots of the poison so that they die quickly (light option). Mostly I skip that mission, but my very first Imp-side character did it and because she was (and still is) a cackling maniac type of Inquisitor, she went dark. I haven't done it since on any character, either light or dark.

That said, even that character took the Light Side option on Belsavis when faced with the Mother Machine.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Mashugana
05.11.2017 , 01:05 PM | #5
Thank you. This is my second time through the SW story. Last time I want almost 100% light. Maybe I should go DS just to have a different feel.

Thanks for the feedback and advice.

OldVengeance
05.11.2017 , 01:41 PM | #6
Spoiler

Mashugana
05.11.2017 , 03:12 PM | #7
Thank you!