Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why aren't Weapons a Part of Outfit Designer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why aren't Weapons a Part of Outfit Designer?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeRize
05.11.2017 , 12:29 AM | #31
Great news! It's been a great week for the community

Talon_strikes
05.11.2017 , 12:51 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know
Any plans on also fixing the preview window?
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

merovejec
05.11.2017 , 01:17 AM | #33
We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know
OMG Charles is alive!!

Guys when was the last time 3 different Bioware people actually posted on forums??
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Beaten the game?

MishraArtificer
05.11.2017 , 01:29 AM | #34
So, just out of curiosity: what's been keeping it back? Technical problems?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Rheshalea
05.11.2017 , 01:34 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
OMG Charles is alive!!

Guys when was the last time 3 different Bioware people actually posted on forums??
My thought was "Omg! Charles has forum access?"

Anyway, Good news.

SteveTheCynic
05.11.2017 , 02:09 AM | #36
Please please please (with a couple of tonnes of cherries on top!) make it independently selectable, so I can change weapon look without having to change armour look and vice versa!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Airehn
05.11.2017 , 02:14 AM | #37
Where is the LIKE button ?
Click Here for a free week, Server Transfer, and Jumpstart Bundle!!
Forum Join Date: 2.27.2011 / Game Purchased: 7.22.2011 / First level 50: 4.18.2012

Eli_Porter
05.11.2017 , 02:24 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Please please please (with a couple of tonnes of cherries on top!) make it independently selectable, so I can change weapon look without having to change armour look and vice versa!
It's just one/two slots, you can carry the weapons with you if you want to switch them for an outfit.

Better than having BW spend a lot more hours developing a separate outfit slot interface for weapons.

tummiswtor
05.11.2017 , 03:46 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
I guess a hood setting would be useful but not really essential when you can easily enough put hoods down on hooded outfits with the use of certain circlets which end up barely visible if you have hair but will lower the hood. Some circlets don't do it though so preview before buying till you hit the right one.
And hood disappear completly, and robe looks like coat... no thanks dumbest look ever :P
http://imgur.com/AmVjkm8

Quote: Originally Posted by Elemutation View Post
While I would love this too, I can see how it would take considerably more effort, because a bunch of new models would need to be built for this to be implemented. But hey, we're taking steps in the right direction!
Easy and fast way is to add to every armor set a cheast piece with hood down (for therse that are default hood up) and add it to Collections.

For example You buying Exiled Master robes full set. You equip and Exiled Master set is in collection. You take it from collection and You got automatically in inventory pants, boots, gloves, belt, chestpiece hood up (default) and chestpiece hood down. They could add for example 5 robes per patch (not a lot of work) and in future we could have all/most of them in two versions. About Exiled Master robes, the NPC's already have hooded down version (Dromund Kaas boss or Tier IV Consular gear on rep fleet http://imgur.com/4A2pw9T)
Want 7 days of subscription free?
Feel free to use my Referral Friend link!

http://www.swtor.com/r/KFtMTM

merovejec
05.11.2017 , 05:25 AM | #40
Keep comments coming into this thread so that they take notice and make a Weapon Designer!
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Beaten the game?