Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tarbuch
05.09.2017 , 02:04 PM | #11
Ahh, yes another example of well executed backend maintenance.
Servers behaving much more vigorously without too much clutter of items in the database.
Infernum aliud est populus!

Damask_Rose
05.09.2017 , 02:19 PM | #12
I'm trying to put together some sets of MK-3 gear from flashpoints since they are dropping again. The gloves I needed to finish a set were on sale for cheap. Yay! I bought them, but the mail was empty. No gloves. But there was another set for just a little bit more, so I bought those and succeeded in getting them from the mail. Yay! Logged off to let my dog out. Logged back in. Gloves gone from inventory
Still waiting for Quinn's "meaningful" reunion!

EricMusco
05.09.2017 , 02:28 PM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are looking into your reports of issues on Harbinger, I will let you know what we learn.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EricMusco
05.09.2017 , 02:37 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We are going to be bringing down the Harbinger to investigate the reported issues. I will let you know more information as I have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkLordSnake
05.09.2017 , 02:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We are going to be bringing down the Harbinger to investigate the reported issues. I will let you know more information as I have it.

-eric
Well, good thing I finished up Tyth ops right before it shut down.
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

TUXs
05.09.2017 , 02:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
Well, good thing I finished up Tyth ops right before it shut down.
With any luck, it'll be reset for you
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DarkLordSnake
05.09.2017 , 02:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
With any luck, it'll be reset for you
That would be interesting 😂
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Nayrhollis
05.09.2017 , 02:41 PM | #18

-eric
Please make the Harbinger Hamster's lunch break speedy. I require more unnassembled components!
CaninKnin
"Where in the nine hells did you ever get the notion that I would fight fair?"
Just your washed up PvPer

Bobzillaaa
05.09.2017 , 02:41 PM | #19

-eric

how bad can we expect the rollback to be?

Loska
05.09.2017 , 02:41 PM | #20

-eric
Thanks for replying Eric and looking into this! There are alot of ppl really needing info.
][D]Loska - Brought back to the light. CE V.I.P
http://www.doomcraft.net/