Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we get a Khem Val romance please??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Can we get a Khem Val romance please??

MandelynRain
05.07.2017 , 03:01 PM | #11
They may bring him back for the inquisitors only, so as not to have to try and explain that bond away. I think they didn't think through the bring all the class companions back for everyone thing, it is a bit much in the companions numbers even if you kill some you still have a ton of them. And yes I keep Khem on my inquisitors and always will, don't trust Zash and never will. And no I do not want to romance him.

Nefla
05.07.2017 , 05:17 PM | #12
Better than Doc at least lol

Ralei
05.07.2017 , 11:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cocacolemacgrath View Post

Oh, but why would you NOT want to romance him?
But, why do you WANT to romance him?

J_Craver
05.08.2017 , 04:41 PM | #14
Well, I mean, I personally don't, but I can see how others might. He's a more interesting character than the Inquisitor's actual romanceable companions (the generic gruff criminal and the whiny Light Sider). And his relationship with the Inquisitor has an arc to it (where he starts out hating them and grows to grudgingly respect and even like them as he gets to know them) that's straight out of a romance movie.

knoXr
05.08.2017 , 04:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
But, why do you WANT to romance him?
Aww, I swoon every time he calls my SI "little Sith." He's protective and once he stops threatening to eat her, I don't know, they're kind of adorable.

I'm okay with settling for Andronikos, though. I'm sure everyone knows Khem is #1 in Little Sith's heart; that's what matters.
Wumba ; Wumbizzle, Wumbsical, Wumbuns, Wumbunctious, Wumba'd, & most other Wum-toons on Satele Shan; <We Framed Roger Rabbit>
Lovebug; WTB Vector Hyllus // Appreciator of Malavai Quinn's Backside
Proud Supporter of Gigantic PvE Boss Monsters with Detailed Butts

Ralei
05.09.2017 , 12:15 AM | #16
My aspergers is flaring so hard in this thread right now I can't even understand what's happening in here. He's like a ****** with teeth. Or a heart with legs. Or like if your sternum came to life.

What's weird is just searching "Khem Val" images brings up a bunch of really .... interesting.... things.. . ***. I'm done.

Celise
05.09.2017 , 12:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
My aspergers is flaring so hard in this thread right now I can't even understand what's happening in here. He's like a ****** with teeth. Or a heart with legs. Or like if your sternum came to life.

What's weird is just searching "Khem Val" images brings up a bunch of really .... interesting.... things.. . ***. I'm done.
Did you know, a few years ago there were these blogs about Khem Val being the man to turn to for romance advice in game?

it's not unsurprising that some have taken that far beyond the context