Server QueQue??

SnowWhite

Wait.. thought it was down already ?

No, I was just on it a little bit ago, but queues were dead and the mail was broken, so I tried relogging back in and couldn't get back in the server, but there are/were ppl on Harbinger

• Dev Post
Wait.. thought it was down already ?

It was actually live, there were some players online even. There were definitely login issues though as well.

I have no ETA as of yet, the team is working through everything still.

-eric

I have to wonder, WHY only The Harbinger ? :p

Maybe because the harbinger is a well known server for its brutal/harsh actions in pvp? like instant insulting, death threats, kicking from groups etc? It's not really hard to guess you know, I switched to a PVE server because I don't like getting insulted due to a single mistake I did in aldeeran pvp map. so BioWare knows that, decided to punish those little "hardcore" boys.

no offense to anyone but I'm fine with that.

i experienced a bit of a rollback... as in I opened like 10 crates before i got booted from the server, then i logged back in and had all these crates in my inventory. is there any indication of how far back it went? cheers eric

edit: not sure about command rank, credits etc. to be honest i wouldn't have noticed it if i didn't have all these command crates in my inventory

Edited by themachinemann

i experienced a bit of a rollback... as in I opened like 10 crates before i got booted from the server, then i logged back in and had all these crates in my inventory. is there any indication of how far back it went? cheers eric

edit: not sure about command rank, credits etc. to be honest i wouldn't have noticed it if i didn't have all these command crates in my inventory

I'd say an hour or two or so. I mean the server was showing dead to me while apparently people were online. So, my guess is it was broken during that time, and quite possibly earlier as people had the queue bug first before having the server is offline bug.