Character transfer do not work anymore!

bejonesor

I've tried to transfer my main character from T3M4 to The Red Eclipse and now transfer is queued for about 15 hours!

I can't connect to the T3M4 server now. So i can't play....:mad::mad::mad:

Edited by bejonesor

I should also likely mention that due to the fact that the transfer was not instant this morning, I believed my browser had bugged or that I'd forgotten to click the button; thus I tried again with the same character. I've seen several other reports of others trying twice with the same character, and thus that should likely be taken into account.

Surely once the transfer goes through or is cancelled the other should either succeed or fail, but it is a variable in the equation.

Thanks again for looking into this, and keeping us informed.

We believe we have addressed the issue. Let me know if you are still having issues transferring characters.

-eric

The problem still exists.

Characters still in transfer and can't access the origin server.

I should also likely mention that due to the fact that the transfer was not instant this morning, I believed my browser had bugged or that I'd forgotten to click the button; thus I tried again with the same character. I've seen several other reports of others trying twice with the same character, and thus that should likely be taken into account.

Surely once the transfer goes through or is cancelled the other should either succeed or fail, but it is a variable in the equation.

Thanks again for looking into this, and keeping us informed.

I did not try twice as I started the transfer before going to bed.

I still have the same problem.

We are going to temporarily take transfers offline so we can investigate the issue further. I will let you know updates as I have them.

-eric

Will this cancel pending transfers by chance? I honestly don't mind losing my coins, if I could just log into my characters.

Further update, all servers now available. Thanks so much for the assistance!

My characters have been moved but I can't access neither the origin or destination server.

Update: Now I can access everything, thanks to everyone involved!

Edited by epsa

We are going to temporarily take transfers offline so we can investigate the issue further. I will let you know updates as I have them.

-eric

As long as this doesn't mean the servers get taken down again for the second day in a row for maintenance, fine. Or take them down in a time that is inconvenient for the US playerbase. Don't let the EU population suffer like yesterday.