Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tetragramaton
05.02.2017 , 08:55 PM | #761
same problem here.

when I hit PLAY, it never launches the game window. i have play One hour ago, all was ok. i quit the game, reboot my pc, nothing work.

the game have started one time, but when i'm on the character selection, there is a window at the left top, saying that the game is downlaoding, and the download is at 0,00 %.......

great, i can't play all my lvl 70, because the game say my character are not ready. i have try to create a new character, blue screen after arrived on the planet...........

and the character transfer service is not working for me, too........ There has been an error processing your request, please try again.

I think i need to forget this bad and sad patch day........... patch day, no play, as many peoples say
Evilangelist The Leviathan / Darth Malgus
Free Stuff : lot Départ express ( Nouveau Joueur / New Player ), 7 jours de jeu Premium, , lot Amis privilégiés + Un transfert de personnage offert ( Old Premium player / ancien Abonné )

EvilNomad
05.02.2017 , 09:09 PM | #762
Don't feel bad I am getting the same thing I wish bioware would fix this enormous blunder.

rydout
05.02.2017 , 09:12 PM | #763
I can't log in. It's 11:11 pm EST and the issues were supposed to be fixed, but at the sign in I just get the blue swirl, and I can't close it out either, I have to task manager end task.... Any one else having this problem???
JC: Guilds: Bane's Heretics (Imp) & Knights of Marek (Pub)
Baiyyn: Jugg, Adramelekk: Sin Decep, Samayel: Sin Dkns, Choreos: Dk JK Grd,
Quote:
“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak,” ~ Darth Bane
Quote:
“Killing without reason or gain was a petty pleasure of sadistic fools.” ~ Darth Bane

KeithKanneg
05.02.2017 , 09:17 PM | #764 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I just had a chat with our Tech Team and they are looking into the login issues you are experiencing. We'll figure it out and get back to you. Sorry for all the apparent hardware issues today.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

rydout
05.02.2017 , 09:20 PM | #765
Quote: Originally Posted by rydout View Post
I can't log in. It's 11:11 pm EST and the issues were supposed to be fixed, but at the sign in I just get the blue swirl, and I can't close it out either, I have to task manager end task.... Any one else having this problem???
Also, I've noticed something strange. Most of these posts say they were made at 2 or 3 AM or 4 AM May 2nd, but that is before server maintenance, so somehow the time is wrong. It's not my system time which is fine, and I couldn't find settings to change my time zone so I'm wondering if the time is messed up on SWTOR servers, which might cause some issues. I just want to be able to play....
Quote:
Quote:
“Killing without reason or gain was a petty pleasure of sadistic fools.” ~ Darth Bane

rydout
05.02.2017 , 09:21 PM | #766
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I just had a chat with our Tech Team and they are looking into the login issues you are experiencing. We'll figure it out and get back to you. Sorry for all the apparent hardware issues today.
WOW, thanks much for being on top of it! It's much appreciated.
Quote:
Quote:

Sebas_Negsan
05.02.2017 , 09:24 PM | #767
I'm still having login issues, and I already downloaded the patch

KeithKanneg
05.02.2017 , 09:34 PM | #768 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebas_Negsan View Post
I'm still having login issues, and I already downloaded the patch
I just checked your server and was able to login successfully. Are you still having issues?
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Danery
05.02.2017 , 09:42 PM | #769
Any ideas on how long you are gonna make us wait for you all to fix the horrible mess you all made with Absorb? Anything more difficult than SM ((maybe EV/KPHM as well) and its difficult since tanks cant absorb any damage. I really hope you all dont expect ops teams to have to wait weeks for this to be fixed
This is my Refer a Friend Link Here is what you get

rydout
05.02.2017 , 09:44 PM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I was just able to log in. Patching now. Fingers crossed..
Quote:
Quote: