Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dr_mike
05.02.2017 , 02:44 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by BylethSulaco View Post
Any new info yet? The day is almost gone
I'm going to assume from the posting times that you hit the Submit button at the same time as the folks posting right before you did and give you the link that they provided:

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Quote: Originally Posted by Phaewalker View Post
My Dev Tracker is showing the year 2012 I do not see anything for 2017 and I am not sure how the time is on the forums because it does not match mine
What URL are you looking at? This one is the one we use. Maybe you're looking at something else?
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

SebastiaanZ
05.02.2017 , 02:45 PM | #422
Quote: Originally Posted by CombatLord View Post
How is it unreasonable wanting to use a service I pay for?? You go into a restaurant and order food, you dont get the food in reasonable amount of time, you complain dont you?
I think this is gonna be the time I am just gonna put this guy on ignore.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Eldeos
05.02.2017 , 02:45 PM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by CombatLord View Post
How is it unreasonable wanting to use a service I pay for?? You go into a restaurant and order food, you dont get the food in reasonable amount of time, you complain dont you?
fair enough but your needless whining literally adds nothing to the conversation

youre pissed and want to play, its not going to bring the servers up any quicker is it
yeah...

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by ladyalchemist View Post
Heck I don't want xp. I actually HATE doubled xp and wish there was a way to turn it off (if there is, I don't know about it). I would rather have cartel coins. And gawd DON'T give us another pet that I will never use. It will go into the trash bin with all the stupid titles I never use.
I know your feeling. Pets are sometimes cool for your stronghold but gets annoying if it is the only reward. I rather spend cartel coins on stuff that i really want or need, even if it is a small amount of cartel coin that is fine. (still for myself I don't care about reward or compensation)

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #425
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
I think this is gonna be the time I am just gonna put this guy on ignore.

Put me on ignore I dont care, I will state my opinion.
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

KeithKanneg
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #426 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Wow, what a day trying to get everyone back in the game! As you already know, maintenance today has not gone as planned. So, I felt it was important to jump in and discuss what's transpired and what's going on.

First, during our initial validation steps this morning, anyone using BitRaider to update the SWTOR client quickly discovered nothing was actually downloaded. This delayed the opening by about an hour.

Second, as soon as we were ready to verify everything was working properly (around 11:30am CT), we found we couldn't connect to the game and were receiving a Login Server is unavailable message. Unfortunately, this was a Datacenter wide issue, preventing access to more than just SWTOR. It took a while to identify what was causing the issue, so they were unable to provide all of us with an ETA.

Third, we now have access to the game, and everyone should be able to patch their clients, but we are still having connection issues with the back-end services. Again, we don't have an ETA on full resolution, yet.

I sincerely apologize for all the delays today. I've already had discussions with all the teams involved and it remains my personal goal to have any SWTOR maintenance complete early; not be delayed like what happened today.

Thanks for your understanding and patience with us today!

---Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

hawklance
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Here's some things I did today, you can do them too:

trimmed my bangs
threw away the dead flowers
ate a granola bar

Ok I lied I really didn't throw away the dead flowers
You ATE a granola bar?

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #428
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldeos View Post
fair enough but your needless whining literally adds nothing to the conversation

youre pissed and want to play, its not going to bring the servers up any quicker is it
Fair enough
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

Lt-Snake
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldeos View Post
stop being unreasonable you entitled... person

the games down

**** happens

get a new hobby
you really are a sad little person..be glad i cant say what i really want to say!!
Click on this Link to get 7 days of sub time for free.
http://www.swtor.com/r/D8hd2s

brother_wulfe
05.02.2017 , 02:46 PM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by ladyalchemist View Post
Heck I don't want xp. I actually HATE doubled xp and wish there was a way to turn it off (if there is, I don't know about it). I would rather have cartel coins. And gawd DON'T give us another pet that I will never use. It will go into the trash bin with all the stupid titles I never use.
I know, I made a new character and was level 20 by the time I left the starting area and 10-20 levels higher for every planet after that