Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eviscerate as an Operative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Eviscerate as an Operative

MobsDeep
12.30.2011 , 03:23 AM | #1
You have to be kidding me... I can't use it on other players in PvP? What kind of design is that, it is one of my hardest hitting abilities. I mean if I can even use any melee abilities, considering the massive delay on animations means they are out of range before it goes off...

I mean who thought of restricted this ability to only PvE?

Gaidax
12.30.2011 , 03:28 AM | #2
Yes, because Eviscerate on players on top of already insane operative burst, would be a good design?

It's almost like me asking for Headshot be enabled in PvP.

Just curious, are you saying that Operatives have a hard time landing kills in PvP? Really?
<=======35m of dead pixels====.===>
"You don't need to be a better shot - you just need to shoot more bullets!"

Vlaid
12.30.2011 , 03:30 AM | #3
The whole reason it can't be used on players is because it's a PVE only ability. Isn't that kinda....obvious? It wasn't designed for PVP for a reason.

MobsDeep
12.30.2011 , 03:33 AM | #4
There is no reason it should be PvE only. I have like 3 melee abilities I can use. It is dumb.

sjwho
12.30.2011 , 03:36 AM | #5
no, you are right.

This isn't JUST operative. Almost ALL classes have some great ability thats not able to be used in pvp.

Why? Because bioware is fail.

Zeromentor
12.30.2011 , 04:01 AM | #6
16.9k health, with almost 50% damage decrease with armor and another 4% damage decrease from players as a tank Vanguard.

Guess what? A good operative can take out 50% of my health before I can even get up from their knockdown. And a bad one can take 1/3rd.

So no. Just no.
Ex-SWG player from 2005-2008.
RIP: Zeromentor, level 90 Bounty Hunter
RIP: Zerocyber, level 72 Spy.
Europe-Infinity Server. Now on Kinrath Spider.

Bizwolf
12.30.2011 , 04:02 AM | #7
If we were able to use that, it would make us on par with nothing. We would be op and the game would be boring. I actually took it off my bars all together at 50.

And to Zero above. I would say geared out versus bad operative. There's not much that can go wrong when you are flat on your face. Sometimes we hit for 4k, and sometimes we hit for under 2k. It's a roll of the dice.

sjwho
12.30.2011 , 04:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeromentor View Post
16.9k health, with almost 50% damage decrease with armor and another 4% damage decrease from players as a tank Vanguard.

Guess what? A good operative can take out 50% of my health before I can even get up from their knockdown. And a bad one can take 1/3rd.

So no. Just no.
..............can't tell if bad, or just really REALLY bad.

Because I don't even take that much dmg and i'm a sniper......