Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
05.02.2017 , 12:38 PM | #171 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyFoodStamp View Post
Are we getting close? i need my star wars fix and badly!! sorry to put the spurs to ya but lets make it snappy!! lol ty :-)
No ETA yet . I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 12:39 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No ETA yet . I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric
Okay. I guess for now all there is to do is wait.

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 12:39 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Glennahansen View Post
No joke! Most of us have jobs and once in a while we run across a problem that defies the normal, we get stuck spending hours trying to resolve it. But with due diligence we do finally resolve it.
2 weeks in a row is getting to be not "once in a while"
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

Avashnea
05.02.2017 , 12:40 PM | #175
Thanks BW for wasting my entire morning. Now I have to go to bed and can't play until tomorrow morning since I have to work tonight. That's assuming you fix it by then..
Typical Jedi response:
LS Sith: Hello, I just saved all the children from that burning orphanage, can I get a glass of water?
Jedi: KILL THE EVIL SITH!

Xedoron
05.02.2017 , 12:40 PM | #176
I want compensateion !?! :d

Seterade
05.02.2017 , 12:40 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by cagthehack View Post
Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.
Your thinking small term. This has been around since what? 2011? It may be worth 10m now, but I would bet they'll pulled at least 1 billion in 5 years.

DarthSpuds
05.02.2017 , 12:42 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Can I ask why it is you (Bioware) and your partners seem incapable of learning from past mistakes.

I mean this seems to happen almost every significant patch. So you should have a log of what has caused it in the past, and be able to avoid making that mistake again.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 12:42 PM | #179
Well I hope I get to play on Thursday assuming it won't be down, but I don't got much hope that it won't be
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

Jackiecolt
05.02.2017 , 12:43 PM | #180
Me and my friend are European, we cannot play for whole day, can you give some extra cartel coins to relieve our pain a bit?