Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthEnrique
04.29.2017 , 04:13 PM | #11
I hope one of those fixes will be to fix some who aren't receiving the daily rewards for Flashpoints.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

MandFlurry
04.29.2017 , 07:48 PM | #12
I gotta say, they do need to make more Server fixes, especially to Harbinger now.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

EricMusco
05.01.2017 , 11:11 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

I was all ready on the notes and discovered some Iokath fixes that I was missing. I am getting everything added now and will have the notes up ASAP, but expect them later this afternoon.

Also, because of the late additions today it is likely that French and German notes won't be live until tomorrow AM. Thanks everyone. I will post in the thread when they go live!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SebastiaanZ
05.01.2017 , 11:31 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

I was all ready on the notes and discovered some Iokath fixes that I was missing. I am getting everything added now and will have the notes up ASAP, but expect them later this afternoon.

Also, because of the late additions today it is likely that French and German notes won't be live until tomorrow AM. Thanks everyone. I will post in the thread when they go live!

-eric
Still learning from the old Master Ptach I see
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Jagaimee
05.01.2017 , 12:29 PM | #15
Hey folks!

-eric
Thanks for the heads-up! Looking forward to the patch notes.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Rankyn
05.01.2017 , 01:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Still learning from the old Master Ptach I see
His legacy lives on.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

EricMusco
05.01.2017 , 04:05 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Screaming_Ziva
05.01.2017 , 04:15 PM | #18
Nothing about fixing our disappearing companions and not being able to summon companions? Very very annoying.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

SebastiaanZ
05.01.2017 , 04:16 PM | #19
Eric, please tell me you forgot the Ziost daily mission bug with droids giving no loot being fixed in the patch notes. Has been told to you many times, please fix it tomorrow.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

LtGeneralGezlin
05.01.2017 , 04:43 PM | #20
Hey, Eric. Any chance you can look into the Ziost arrival cutscene not playing for Imperial characters who go to Ziost after the end of Rise of the Emperor? IT works correctly for Republic characters, but It has been broken for Imp characters since 3.2.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.