Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 25th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 25th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
04.25.2017 , 10:57 AM | #31 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
All east coast servers are now live, thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Neoforcer
04.25.2017 , 11:19 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
All east coast servers are now live, thanks everyone.

-eric
Yay we can all get back to playing nothing but Mercs in pvp...

EricMusco
04.25.2017 , 01:18 PM | #33 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Following on some of the back-end updates we made this morning, we need to perform a brief server restart. This restart will be happening shortly and will last until 4PM EDT (approximately 30 minutes).

I will post in this thread when the servers are live once again. This only affects east coast servers.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Jagaimee
04.25.2017 , 01:24 PM | #34
Hey folks,

Following on some of the back-end updates we made this morning, we need to perform a brief server restart. This restart will be happening shortly and will last until 4PM EDT (approximately 30 minutes).

I will post in this thread when the servers are live once again. This only affects east coast servers.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks for the heads-up!
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

CombatLord
04.25.2017 , 01:26 PM | #35
Then you wonder why some players may be upset. TWICE IN ONE DAY
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

dr_mike
04.25.2017 , 01:26 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Thanks for the heads-up!
We've got screaming folks in Shadowlands chat about this. For some reason people are copying and pasting the 4 hour announcement and trolling those who are saying it's only a 30 minute restart.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

CombatLord
04.25.2017 , 01:29 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
We've got screaming folks in Shadowlands chat about this. For some reason people are copying and pasting the 4 hour announcement and trolling those who are saying it's only a 30 minute restart.
I get 3 1/2 days a week to play and now cause of this BS I just lost most of one of those days, so yea I am a little upset at that So now I have to make a choice: Give up a day of the thing I enjoy doing the most in my little bit a spare time or skip a day of dialysis and risk my life??
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

Nothing_Shines
04.25.2017 , 01:50 PM | #38
You might want to reassess your life if you are seriously conflicted over whether to play a game or continue living.

If you're dead, you'll never play the game again.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

SenshiBat
04.25.2017 , 01:51 PM | #39
Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Still off line which east coast are your clocks set to we are west of there.

EricMusco
04.25.2017 , 01:51 PM | #40 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All east coast servers are once again available!

-eric