Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 25th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 25th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
04.24.2017 , 09:10 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking all east coast servers offline on Tuesday, April 25th to perform back-end server maintenance. The following servers will be impacted:
  • Jedi Covenant
  • Prophecy of the Five
  • Shadowlands
  • Jung Ma
  • Ebon Hawk
Details:
DATE: 25 April 2017
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: None

The website will be available, but character transfers will be down during this time. Thank you for your patience as we maintain The Old Republic!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Semiramis
04.24.2017 , 10:07 AM | #2
Hi Eric!

Please tell us when a new bugfix-patch arrives. I ask, because for our guild its almost impossible to raid, because half of the members have chosen the "wrong" side and can not form an OP-group for Tyth. This bug is the most annoying one!

Please, don't let us hanging!
Thank you in advance!

Otrada (Ebon Hawk)

Dak_fireraker
04.24.2017 , 10:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking all east coast servers offline on Tuesday, April 25th to perform back-end server maintenance. The following servers will be impacted:
  • Jedi Covenant
  • Prophecy of the Five
  • Shadowlands
  • Jung Ma
  • Ebon Hawk
Details:

The website will be available, but character transfers will be down during this time. Thank you for your patience as we maintain The Old Republic!

-eric

Noooo!!! Don't memory wipe the servers. then they will lose all their personality quirks that we know & Love/hate about them.
Solstie
Solqitta & Solahmar
(& Various other toons) - Shadowlands & Jung Ma server

shyroman
04.24.2017 , 10:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Semiramis View Post
Hi Eric!

Please tell us when a new bugfix-patch arrives. I ask, because for our guild its almost impossible to raid, because half of the members have chosen the "wrong" side and can not form an OP-group for Tyth. This bug is the most annoying one!

Please, don't let us hanging!
Thank you in advance!

Otrada (Ebon Hawk)
As a temporary workaround that my guild has done, you can organize everyone to choose the same side (after they've done the story). You can change it once per day as long as you haven't done any quests for the day. It won't affect the story, so the members that care about that won't have that affected. Yeah it's a pain, but at least until they fix it, there is a workaround.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant

Rankyn
04.24.2017 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
You can change it once per day as long as you haven't done any quests for the day.
Many people are affected by a bug that prevent you from changing sides.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Balameb
04.24.2017 , 12:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Many people are affected by a bug that prevent you from changing sides.
Many people? Are there actually people that can change sides? I mean, i know that after story if you played empire you can choose Rep after you finish. But after that choice, has someone been able to change? If so, any Iokath mission still active? I tried removing everything exept the Op and the Weekly.

Now, i was expecting a patch this tuesday. The number of bugs and issues that 5.2 started seems too high to ignore for over a week.

Semiramis
04.24.2017 , 01:18 PM | #7
In our guild nobody can change faction at the terminal.

AscendingSky
04.24.2017 , 02:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post
Many people? Are there actually people that can change sides? I mean, i know that after story if you played empire you can choose Rep after you finish. But after that choice, has someone been able to change? If so, any Iokath mission still active? I tried removing everything exept the Op and the Weekly.

Now, i was expecting a patch this tuesday. The number of bugs and issues that 5.2 started seems too high to ignore for over a week.
You have to remove the weekly quest, and possibly the ops quest too. You can't have any quests you accepted while being attuned to the 'wrong' side in your log. Otherwise you'll just get kicked out of the group when yout ry to enter the ops.

If you STILL can't change faction after removing all Iokath quests from your log, then you're affected by the bug, sadly.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Liquor
04.24.2017 , 08:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

• Jedi Covenant
  • Prophecy of the Five
  • Shadowlands
  • Jung Ma
  • Ebon Hawk
Details:

-eric
Sweet. Thanks for the east coast server mergers!
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams, UI Settings and Discord
Grand Mff Kilran - Slas - Harkn
AKA: knowmyname -=- #NerfOperatives

merovejec
04.25.2017 , 02:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post

From the 3 toons i did Iokath story with I was able to swap once on 1 toon.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040