Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else having connectivity problems atm?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone else having connectivity problems atm?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gelious
04.23.2017 , 11:18 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
TRE. I can reach the toon select screen fine, but can't log into any toon that is in Yavin 4 SH. Fleet and Odessen toons: no problems with logging into them.
Wow you are lucky one. I can't get into character selection screen at all. Nor do I have any chars on other servers
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

VainEldritch
04.23.2017 , 11:23 AM | #22
Cannot log in to TRE after game froze and had to manually shut it down. Now, after log in I get the loading screen and the eternally spinning cog of doom. Than after a few mins it dumps me onto the server select screen and TRE just keeps loading.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vindictus explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

LordDarrack
04.23.2017 , 11:25 AM | #23
Im in the UK and I cannot get on either, thinks its a general issue.
Stuck at toon screen, try to log one in and booted back.

Cheers
"The Experience of Survival is the key to the Gravity of Love"

VainEldritch
04.23.2017 , 11:25 AM | #24
Appears to be TRE only as I can log into other servers.
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vindictus explains why Jedi Younglings must die.

tomeeg
04.23.2017 , 11:25 AM | #25
TRE. Same issue here, from Hungary.

EricMusco
04.23.2017 , 11:29 AM | #26 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on with TRE right now. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SentinelThain
04.23.2017 , 11:30 AM | #27
Got to the last boss in a FP and wouldn't let me complete,just froze and then booted us.I now have the eternal spinning cog of doom.In the UK using Virgin.

merovejec
04.23.2017 , 11:30 AM | #28
Cant login either!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link

VainEldritch
04.23.2017 , 11:36 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on with TRE right now. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Cheers, Eric.

alpatalik
04.23.2017 , 11:46 AM | #30
Got disconnected 1 hour ago. Can't connect ever since then. Can access other servers than TRE though.
Youtube & Twitch -- Qahlel