Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith - As the new producer........

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Keith - As the new producer........
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
04.19.2017 , 10:15 AM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Holy ****! A gold post! Perfect time for the crazies to come out of the woodwork with their nutty requests LOL. See what happens when there's communication? The forums come alive.
The forums are a direct reflection of their interaction. Positivity and hope flourish when they're interacting...hope springs eternal!
All warfare is based on deception ē If his forces are united, separate them ē If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near ē A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer ē 7-day FREE sub ē FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ZeroTypeR
04.19.2017 , 12:30 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
.....I'd like to congratulate you on the promotion! I'm glad to see a new face in such a pivotal role. I'm personally going to hold back my more recent vitriol and extend to you an olive branch in the form of the benefit of the doubt. .
This^. I'm willing to sub for a month to see where this goes, and the direction will determine whether I continue subbing or not.

The one thing in Keith's introduction that grabbed my attention is: Gamer. He 'plays' the game, good enough for me.

Nireesh
04.19.2017 , 01:35 PM | #333
Excellent, looking forward to a roadmap. Can you give us any hints about what we can expect in 2018 and beyond too?

CaptJames
04.19.2017 , 01:38 PM | #334
Hi Keith,

Welcome! I think it's important to get feedback on game trajectory. A lot of players who left said that lack of multiplayer content forced them into a corner...a solo corner. The stories were no longer class specific as well and the loot being removed form operations was the final straw.

Started the thread below to get people's opinions on what future ideas they might want. Please have a read or quiz the community. No more us and them please. Thanks.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=919056
Ego Sum Custos Lux

lightningseven
04.19.2017 , 01:45 PM | #335
Keith,
YOU WILL have my support if you truly mean it about producing a ROADMAP !!!!!!
REGULAR **ANNUAL** (future plans) ROADMAPS are CRUCIAL to keeping us INTERESTED in this game!!!!!!

WOO HOOOO!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Hey all,

Iím just back from Orlando and have been focused all day ensuring Game Update 5.2 was available for everyone. But, thank you for the congrats and the warm welcome. Iím trying to figure out how to respond to everything so I can have fun with you guys, but also be able to put on my Producer hat and sometimes be serious, too.

The foundation between us has to be based on communication and feedback. I wonít promise you something we canít deliver, nor will I purposely hide things you need to know.

As I mentioned in my introduction, Iíll be providing a SWTOR 2017 Roadmap in the next few weeks. In the meantime, look for responses from me on the Forums throughout this week and beyond. Iíll do my very best to be available.

---Keith
My NEW ideas for FUTURE #SWTOR6 #KOTET content:
Post-5.0 BUG LIST / FUTURE Content Requests AND Addendum: REVOLUTIONIZING SWTOR!
LEGACIES (Type "/CJOIN [legacy name]" IN CHAT to find me!): Satele Shan: CELESTIA; Star Forge: PALLADIUM; Darth Malgus: UNIVERSALYS

HiltoftheDragon
04.19.2017 , 02:14 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroTypeR View Post
This^. I'm willing to sub for a month to see where this goes, and the direction will determine whether I continue subbing or not.

The one thing in Keith's introduction that grabbed my attention is: Gamer. He 'plays' the game, good enough for me.
Youll need to sub for much longer than that. Im almost positive that you wont see anything with Keith's name on it for a long time....im predicting at least a year.

Im willing to stick around for a long while myself just to see what things to look forward to on the future roadmaps and onward.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Nightblazer
04.19.2017 , 04:22 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroTypeR View Post

You'll need to give him a minimum of 6 months to a year before you'll see anything from him.
ďPATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawanĒ

Ė Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

ZeroTypeR
04.19.2017 , 04:31 PM | #338
Good point to both of you. Well I certainly don't mind subbing, but I'll have to see a road map first, as another said.

KeithKanneg
04.19.2017 , 04:50 PM | #339 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
One of the comments Iíve often seen is my reference to a Roadmap. I intend to include whatís specifically coming in the next 90-120 days along with an overview of our plans for the remainder of the year. But, Iíll provide quarterly updates and keep you apprised of any schedule changes.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LtGeneralGezlin
04.19.2017 , 04:54 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
One of the comments Iíve often seen is my reference to a Roadmap. I intend to include whatís specifically coming in the next 90-120 days along with an overview of our plans for the remainder of the year. But, Iíll provide quarterly updates and keep you apprised of any schedule changes.
Great to read, Keith! I'm looking forward with to the roadmap! And hoping that we'll see more tweaks to the 1-50 story cutscenes, similar to what we saw in 5.2 mentioned.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.