Brief Server Maintenance: April 20th

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We will be performing a brief server maintenance starting around 9AM Central / 7AM Pacific tomorrow morning. We expect this maintenance to last approximately 1 hour. This maintenance is to address an issue related to Tyth's weekly lockout timer.

Date: Thursday, April 20th

Time: 7AM - 8AM PDT

Patch: No patch

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

We will be performing a brief server maintenance starting around 9AM Central / 7AM Pacific tomorrow morning. We expect this maintenance to last approximately 1 hour. This maintenance is to address an issue related to Tyth's weekly lockout timer.

Date: Thursday, April 20th

Time: 7AM - 9AM PDT

Patch: No patch

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hate to be the nitpicker (or maybe I don't :p), but is it 1 hour or 2 hours now? :)

Edited by Galahard

You know I did wonder what was going on, I thought it was my faulty memory....I have so many alts and usually I can keep track of who is locked on what, but not since ops have become a thing again. yay! :D

I spent, no joke, 25 minutes tryna work out why my toon was ineligible for a weekly ops quest but eligible for the ops itself. I'm glad it's being fixed early. This is just another example of why people are not sure if they can trust the output from the system.

"Mate you locked out?"

"No"

"You sure, we did it this morning ye?"

"Ye that was on my scoundrel"

"Ye, and your other toons?"

"Ye, but not my healer"

"But you can't get the weekly?"

"Ye, it says ineligible, but I don't have lock out on the ops, and am sure I haven't done it on this toon"

"That's odd"

"Ye...Is it because this toon hasn't done KOTFE/KOTET chapters?"

"Don't know mate"

"Try re-logging"

"Nah, still not there"

"Maybe it's a bug"

"So I don't get a weekly on this toon, that sucks"

"Ah, it's only one weekly mate...there is plenty of gear now any ways"

"Ye, summon or gf?"

"Let's do gf"

"Ok"

LOL! :rak_02:

Gonna ask here (just reply on other thread sorry) but is there a chance to get 250 xp back again ?

We'll probably get some sort of bonus May 4th weekend. The 250xp event was supposed to end on the 11th but they pushed back the ending date to the 18th since the 5.2 patch got pushed back as well.

Oh we all know what your solution will be ... "sorry folks, seems we cannot fix it this week before the weekend, so conquest is a no go this week.". If this is the case I want compensation.

I didn't know that this will be their solution.

Thanks for the maintenance, but you broke conquest in the process. Leaderboards have been wiped, points reset and you cant invade again.
Just FYI, it's normal after a mid-Conquest reset for everything to appear wiped but as soon as a guild member logs in, things will auto-update. Edited by Rankyn

Just FYI, it's normal after a mid-Conquest reset for everything to appear wiped but as soon as a guild member logs in, things will auto-update.

Oh, man, fingers crossed. This week has the last two planets I need for Galaxy Conqueror and I was expecting to get one of them. But right now I'm on a business trip and can't log in to check. STRRRREEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.