Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attn: SWTOR Staff...

neomage
12.13.2011 , 06:15 PM | #11
my only gripe was that they werent prepared enough with their customer support number. It took me nearly 3.5 hours of calling to get through then 2 hours on hold. But the representative was helpful and fixed my account issue quickly once my call was answered.

edit: had to get my security questions fixed. Got the email this morning for early access.

Philnoob
12.13.2011 , 06:16 PM | #12
in otherwords.

"please activate my sub"

Outcasters
12.13.2011 , 06:18 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by neomage View Post
my only gripe was that they werent prepared enough with their customer support number. It took me nearly 3.5 hours of calling to get through then 2 hours on hold. But the representative was helpful and fixed my account issue quickly once my call was answered.
must be just the time of day. earlier this morning i locked my account (forgot my one ofmy secret questions). i called and was finished with them in 15mins. you probably called when all the people are trying to complain about ea.

jeremiahjd
12.13.2011 , 06:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Philnoob View Post
in otherwords.

"please activate my sub"
If ur refering to me...nope. i'm not that shallow.

I actually mean what i say. They are doing well.

Btw, this was from one of their other posts....

For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game.

nice.

-J

neomage
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Outcasters View Post
must be just the time of day. earlier this morning i locked my account (forgot my one ofmy secret questions). i called and was finished with them in 15mins. you probably called when all the people are trying to complain about ea.
Thats what i figure. If i had just called at 7am this morning when i noticed the problem instead of waiting i might have gotten lucky and gotten through quickly