Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 18th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
04.17.2017 , 10:51 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, April 18th in order to apply Game Update 5.2: The War For Iokath. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 18 April 2017
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.2

Patch Notes are available here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Codedrago
04.17.2017 , 12:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
There was no patience here.
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Gelious
04.17.2017 , 12:26 PM | #3
Finally! I nearly started to play ESO (both which and TES games i know nothing about) because I was desperate for new content
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

Tarbuch
04.17.2017 , 12:36 PM | #4
The patch notes still state that the content can change before 18th patch completion.
So that means that the patch notes may or may not be the ones that are going to be implemented.
Infernum aliud est populus!

Krazhez
04.17.2017 , 12:36 PM | #5
"Game Update 5.2
*subject to change until release on 4/18*"

Did anything change? That's still on the notes.

Gelious
04.17.2017 , 12:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarbuch View Post
The patch notes still state that the content can change before 18th patch completion.
So that means that the patch notes may or may not be the ones that are going to be implemented.
No, it only means Bioware cba to edit their notes.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

EricMusco
04.17.2017 , 12:48 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazhez View Post
"Game Update 5.2
*subject to change until release on 4/18*"

Did anything change? That's still on the notes.
I just added a note at the very end about PvP bolster also being updated to account for Tier 4. Otherwise it looks like these notes are final. I will let you know if anything else changes between now and tomorrow, but I am not expecting any more updates.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkLordSnake
04.17.2017 , 12:54 PM | #8
That's a better time for me, thank you!
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Jagaimee
04.17.2017 , 01:00 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I just added a note at the very end about PvP bolster also being updated to account for Tier 4. Otherwise it looks like these notes are final. I will let you know if anything else changes between now and tomorrow, but I am not expecting any more updates.

-eric
No fix for the Zabrak missing skin color or the female Cathar skin color bug??

Well, in any case, thank you for the update.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Thaladan
04.17.2017 , 01:12 PM | #10
thanks i could download and profi black desert online because of your delay.

when the new dad returns? THE man who handles class balance.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech